Are we keeping the loaned players (ie have we already bought them) - poll please (2 Viewers)

Should Zlatan keep all our loaned players?

• Yes

• No

• Yes, as long as he keeps Motta off of the pitch as well

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41
    I am not trying to put anything in your mouth, I am just saying my opinion about your logic. Which in fact you presented to show that the board actually lied and said they loaned players they actually intended to buy. Most of them bad deals.
    I dont think they're all bad buys. IMO Quaq is a good deal, Pepe so and so, and Matri is ok although a bit expensive.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #45
    You are only satisfied with Quag's which makes it most.
    There's a difference between being 100% satisfied, thinking its an ok deal but a bit expensive and thinking its a terrible deal.

But still, doesnt really matter.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
    I am not trying to put anything in your mouth, I am just saying my opinion about your logic. Which in fact you presented to show that the board actually lied and said they loaned players they actually intended to buy. Most of them bad deals.
    This is business, gentlemen's agreements happen all the time. Like it has been said, admitting to being bound to buy them would be illegal to the eyes of the lega. it's a business, thinking in terms of lies or truth is very naive.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #47
    Marotta is your point about market strategies and reply to those questions and the design, made up of many loans with redemption right and obligation to: "Juve on loan? Once and for all, we have no obligation''

End of argument from the horses mouth Zlatan. Can you accept it now?
    Do you have a complex admitting you're wrong?

:D I keed, I keed ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)