Are we getting any defenders? (1 Viewer)

Are we getting any defenders?

• Yes we are

• Not a chance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
It's come to a point where few now questions the dire need for a major defensive improvement, all of our trusted crew are either past it or off form by a mile. As our potential success this season hangs in the balance, the question remains whether Moggi will make a move (or has made one) until the January market. I have to say I don't think he will, it's not like him. I think it's much more likely that we will maintain with the current crop and recruit personnel in the summer.

What do you think? Are we getting any new men before Feb 1?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Wanna hear my theory?

I do believe Moggi will sign a new defender or two in the next few days.

I think he'll sell Olivera to Flamengo with a "sell-to-Juventus" clause wich will be slightly higher than they pay us for him. That way we'll open up a non EU space for Gonzalo, and Olivera would still be practically ours. And I think Moggi will bring in Ferrari in the next week.

I think we'll get both of them in the next week.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Why, do you know who the guy in my avatar is? (That was a rhetorical question, I know his name is written in my signature)

Anyways, I havent become a communist recently, I have always liked the idea of communism more than the idea of capitalism, but this is neither the time nor the place for that discussion ;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
You're an optimist, aren't you Z? :)
More like a realist ;)

But I really do believe Moggi's eyes have opened up after tonight, and since he's selling Olivera to flamengo there has to be a reason for that, i dont think he would give up on him that easily.

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #10
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
    But I really do believe Moggi's eyes have opened up after tonight, and since he's selling Olivera to flamengo there has to be a reason for that, i dont think he would give up on him that easily.
    Flamengo, huh? ;) Then you know who's coming, give it up for Athirson! ;)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    Well we have less than a week left with few realistic rumours.

I doubt we would go for someone from Latin America. Why?

1. We want a short term fix, and we cant make a long term purchase so quickly. Not unless we're stupid.

2. A serie a defender will have serie a experience.

Of course getting a serie a defender will be hard as well.

my pick- not a chance

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
    Reinforcements from the Primavera squad at best.
    yea.....dont we have a decent enuff defenders from our youth squad....what's the point of having primavera anyways :down:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)