Are football fans born or made? (2 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Hey, not fair talking about me in a language I cant understand :(

All I understood was "agree, born or made, yes, fvck, he was never born in the first place"

:mad:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Hey, not fair talking about me in a language I cant understand :(

All I understood was "agree, born or made, yes, fvck, he was never born in the first place"

:mad:

hey, spank sally first. i didnt start it...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Being born and raised in the U.S., I can attest that there are no born football fans here. They are either imported or have to swim upstream like spawning salmon.

Believe you me, no U.S. football (i.e., soccer) fan is so by accident.

(That and there are only ... what? ... seven of us? ;) )

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
mmm lets ee.. in my case........ my father never taught to me to see football..

when i was much younger (1994) i already liked the game... y bought a football album for that world cup and i ennjoyed it so much. It was the beggining of all. IMO football fans.. some of them are born and some of them are made. Its the same for me and the music.............. the first time i lisened to the metal genre... i liked it so much... it was like if i was waiting for that sound all my life.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I have not been raised in close family that likes football, and most of my distant family are milano fans :fero:

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dj Juve ] ++
i doubt that. you first have to weight in all the possibilities and the risk of failure of the experiment.

but to full-prove your theory, you have to make sure you're in a controlled environment and that the surrounding conditions i.e humidity, temperature and wind speed. Also take into account the changes that world is slowly undergoing, ie polar ice melting etc.

now with this possibilities in check, you can conduct your experiment in full confidence that your result will satisfatory

Dj my man, you tried too hard on that one, studying bio i supposse?

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i was made, definately not born. my family likes football but not to a degree of waking up in the wee hours of morning just to watch juventus vs ancona :howler:

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
I guess some are made and some are born with it.....I think I'm made myself to become a football fans since I'm the only one in the family who really love football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)