Arabic Football (14 Viewers)

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

nah!You don't have the right.it's Persian Gulf and will be Persian Gulf forever.You know Bahrain was a part of Iran many years ago,so have we the right to call it Iran or sth like it?

check ur information , there was no iran at that time ,,, it was Fares ,, and please ,, most of the poeple living on the that side are arabic or from an arabic origin ,, so can we say arabstan ,, no ,, please stop looking in the history books they r fooling u , there were many arabic and Persian nations ruling that gulf throughout the history . it's best to deal with it as it is .

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 19, 2003
With today's victory over Ittehad (0-4), Ahly has set another world record for the most consecutive league wins with 21 beating Celtic's 20. That's added to the other record 4 matches back being the first team to win a whole league round. :cool:

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
AHLY defeated zamalek again tonight in the league....after winning 4-2 in the first round,, Ahly defeated the Scum of Egypt 3-0 this time :):)

Goals by Emad Met'eb, and Abo-Treika(2)

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
AHLY defeated zamalek again tonight in the league....after winning 4-2 in the first round,, Ahly defeated the Scum of Egypt 3-0 this time :):)

Man Met3eb is a tough one to figure out. I wish he was more efficient with his shots. When he does score though, it's always world class. Today's goal was no different...he created it almost out of nothing.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
it means.. biatch..

congrats Moe for Al Ahly's Win... Great season for Al Ahly.. haven't lost a single game yet, and officially the league champion..!!! *applause*

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002

good game , who is that ahly player called hosam in midfield ? is he young ?

May 30, 2004

watch ur rotten mouth boy.... egypt doesnt have any scum... dont forget the zamalek players contribute to the national team and are the second best club in egypt .. if zamalek are scum .. were duz that put the rest of the clubs in egypt... zamlek raised egypin heads in africa a lot of times .. representing egypt .. so did ahly .. i am a zamalek fn but egypt comes first if ahle represents egypt in a match am with them 100 percent... even enppi or tersana etc...... so watch who you call scum..... its really immature

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
Ohhhhhhh, word, good stuff.

How does one pronouce it (give it a go, although I know it would be difficult.)
just pronounce it how it sounds: sharmuta

try saying it in front of arabic people and if you get funny looks then youre saying it alright

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

watch ur rotten mouth boy.... egypt doesnt have any scum... dont forget the zamalek players contribute to the national team and are the second best club in egypt .. if zamalek are scum .. were duz that put the rest of the clubs in egypt... zamlek raised egypin heads in africa a lot of times .. representing egypt .. so did ahly .. i am a zamalek fn but egypt comes first if ahle represents egypt in a match am with them 100 percent... even enppi or tersana etc...... so watch who you call scum..... its really immature
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....man, u made me laugh...thanks anyway

man, it's a very well known thing here in Egypt...YOU ARE SCUM.....and in case you didn't follow (and i guess u didn't) the statements that you're coach were saying (ahmed ramzy) , then you missed it all

The Scum bag (a.k.a AHmed Ramzy) were saying that Ahly is only a ballon that the media has made and that zamalek will teach Ahly a lesson in that game

WHAT A LESSON !!!! I Will Be Glad if every game you are planning to teach us a lesson ,...... HA HA HA HA....and for ur information.....Our GREAT fans were shouting on the players to score more and more after we scored the third

I was GLAD to be in the stadium last night, and we had a BIG party after the game....you should have watched Cairo Streets after the game....IT WAS TOTALLY RED and the same goes all around Egypt

We wanted to refresh ur memories yesterday and give you another 6 goals....but our players had pity on you and just scored 3...

Your scum bag too Ibrahim Saeed looked totally funny when 4 players had the ball and passed it between them while he's i the middle .. and then he took the red card for hitting Shady without the ball

Oh..and your fans were insulting Abo-Treika in the first half...and the reply came in the second half from Abo-Treika ....2 GOALS :):)

please....don't compare Ahly to SCUM in any aspects....The Admin, players, Caoching Staff, FANS.....WE ARE TOTALLY AHEAD OF YOU BY MILES

Oh...as i remeber , your soccer manager ibrahim youssef said that we are waiting for Ahly at Feb.12......WHERE IS HE !!!!!!! after the third goal he left !!!!!!!!WOW......What a man !!! leaving the team in the middle of a game !!!!

Man, atleast take a look at the fans in the stadium last night....WE WERE 20,000 and you were only 5,000!!!!!

Our fans filled the stadium 2 hours before the game, while your space was still empty

Man,. I AM PROUD TO BE AHLY FAN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)