Arabic Football (14 Viewers)

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++

Well....I know that they WERE one of the best .. but NOW They are NOT..that's why I'm surprised
kuwait team is no diffrent than other Arabic teams they have ups and downs our form isn't that good lately and that goes most of the arabic teams ( cause lots of them are changing thier teams wth younger players at the same time which amazes me a lot , saudi arabia , uae , morroco , algire , egypt )

by the way china is bad team and kuwait outplayed them 1-0 wasn't satisfiying , we missed a lot and the bar stopped two chances aswell

and i noticed that u were talking about arabic teamsand what i really think about egypt team is :

Arab teams have great talented players in all positions with bright young players the biggest problem is that whatever u do the media only mentioning big team such as Ahli and Zamalek in egypt

they need to apply one stratigy at the time u can't go english , italian , french , brasilian in 2-3 years time that is a crazy thing to do

one mentality , u can change the managers but yet the strtigy is the same they need time to get that rapport and not every talented player must play for the national team and that goes for Most arabic teams

the only team that applied the same tactic and stratigy is tunisia , they are changing the players and managers but u can see that they still the same team from mid 1990's till now

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #85
    next thursday (4th november) is the biggest clash in the egyptian league,, the mighty AHLY x Zamalek (2nd best in egypt)..

gonna atend it in the stadium and will post goals later :)

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    Ahly today defeated Baladeya 1-0 .. goal by Emad El-Nahas....We have 18 points from 6 games now

I hope we keep it that way

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
    next thursday (4th november) is the biggest clash in the egyptian league,, the mighty AHLY x Zamalek (2nd best in egypt)..

gonna atend it in the stadium and will post goals later :)
    Yeah....I hope Ahly would win.

GO AHLY

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++
    Here you go majed, finally a thread for you.
    yeah, since Majed only understands Arabic and only follows Arabic football, right?

:wth:

Jul 19, 2003
    What's with the ****ing racist comments? Is this forum not moderated......or does that just mean with regards to threads belonging in which place? It's disappointing how this is being dealt with......or not dealt with for that matter.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    the comments made in this thread are far from ****ing racist comments from what I've read. I dunno, maybe I didn't pick up the racist overtones of the posts, but which comments in particular are you offended by?

Jul 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    the comments made in this thread are far from ****ing racist comments from what I've read. I dunno, maybe I didn't pick up the racist overtones of the posts, but which comments in particular are you offended by?
    ++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++
    this thread should be closed.
    For what reason, he has not specified. But if you connect that with him calling Majed a terrorist many times, and that he hates America and finally telling him he belongs in this thread. He then tries to hide under the "I'm just joking" slogan. I'm seriously disgusted by this crap and I'm surprised that no one picked up on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)