Arabic Football (1 Viewer)

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
next qualifiers ?

13 of oct : Kuwait Vs china

china is normal team with great physical conditions and pace , tacticly poor .

kuwait have small team team with young players without experience and not that good

if kuwait win this match they would go to next round
i don't think Kuwait could defeat Chine...I know China is not a super team, they are very normal....but Kuwait doesn't have a good team as well

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 19, 2003
Tardelli rejected the $90,000 pay-off. The man grows more respectable in my eyes. It's sad for me to see him go and I wish him luck in his next coaching position (hopefully he gets one soon because he's got one hell of a style of football that really needs to be benefited from).

There he is shaking the hand of that idiot, the pres of our FA; the man who fired him because of public opinion.......what a moron. :groan:

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++

i don't think Kuwait could defeat Chine...I know China is not a super team, they are very normal....but Kuwait doesn't have a good team as well

man they did it they beat china 1-0 :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
The reason he's fired everytime is because he plays to not lose, and not to win. His defensive game is excellent, but he's very hardcore in that aspect. I don't care who coaches us now......our EFA is a joke and unless some kind of revolution happens we'll keep going through this same scenario.
i see:)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
you know its strange all the eygptians i know told me their happy he got fired,they said that he's in italy most of the time,instead of working on getting a good team together:confused:.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
you know its strange all the eygptians i know told me their happy he got fired,they said that he's in italy most of the time,instead of working on getting a good team together:confused:.
yes they are right..Believe that

Darin

Sep 8, 2002

are u sure !!! I didn't see the game but It would surprise me if that really happened

yes am sure :)

i dont understand y would u be surprised kuwait is jus goin thru a bad time they used 2 be 1 of the best teams in asia

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Darin ] ++

yes am sure :)

i dont understand y would u be surprised kuwait is jus goin thru a bad time they used 2 be 1 of the best teams in asia
Well....I know that they WERE one of the best .. but NOW They are NOT..that's why I'm surprised

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
Yeah I know a lot who think that way. I opposed that view.

Darin

Sep 8, 2002

Well....I know that they WERE one of the best .. but NOW They are NOT..that's why I'm surprised
they r goin thru a bad time they will be back any time so u shouldnt be surprised..

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
Ahly defeated El-Ittehad 3-2 in the fourth day of the Egyptian League

it was a Hell of a game...Ittehad was leading 2-0 till the minute 49 then AlAhly came back scoring 3 goals by Maky, Emad Met'eb and Castillo

Congrats Ahly fans

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #77
    btw there's a tournament in january (2nd i think), the group is:

AHLY
    Feyenoord
    Kaiserslatren (ry for the spelling :p )
    ITALIAN/French club ;)

i hope Juve plays here in egypt :)

ahly got roma,, and french clubs r pathetic ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)