Arabic Football (17 Viewers)

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
tht sox

y didnt a7med fat7 play as a right back :wallbang:

he is the bets we got
is this the only thing that was wrong in the game !!!

Islam El-Shater could have played that game and he would have done a better game than Ramy Adel.....By GOD, Ramy didn't play a single game with Ahly till now !!!!!

Plus....Where's the striker that we can rely on when things get complicated !!! Amr Zaky is still young and we can't put much pressure on him....Tardelli should've taken Osama Hosny or Abdel-Halim Ali with him even if any of them didn't start the game

Jul 19, 2003
It has nothing to do with Tardelli imo. Abo Treika, who along with Tarek El-Sayyed, is the best shooter in our squad missed a wide open chance because he rushed his shot. He missed another very easy one and 3 more were missed by other players. This has been our eternal disease. That plus the weak psyche that only 2-3 weeks ago saw us give up a 3-0 win to a 3-2 in the matter of seconds. This team has no discipling and they can't hold their nerves.

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #44
    abo treka didnt play good this match, amr zaky missed few chances,, but tarek 2l sayed was the best we had ..

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    It has nothing to do with Tardelli imo. Abo Treika, who along with Tarek El-Sayyed, is the best shooter in our squad missed a wide open chance because he rushed his shot. He missed another very easy one and 3 more were missed by other players. This has been our eternal disease. That plus the weak psyche that only 2-3 weeks ago saw us give up a 3-0 win to a 3-2 in the matter of seconds. This team has no discipling and they can't hold their nerves.
    Tardelli made alot of mistakes in the formation and also his choices for the players for the game.....

Jul 19, 2003
    Well that was the same team that wiped the floor with Cameroon (in terms of gameplay) more or less.......now we blame him and before that he was irreplaceable.

I agree Tardelli made mistakes, but that's his 4th official match (Sudan's match...Ismail Youssef) and he seems to be correcting his mistakes. He needs to be given the chance to do what he can. But I'll say it again, our players hold 80% of the responsibility. I mean Tardelli can't step in and teach them how to tackle El-Taeb or put the ball in the net. He can't keep babying them and tell them "it's ok.....just hold your nerves and play...don't lose hope yet." They need to be able to cope with each game and perform their duties. A coach can only do so much.

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #47
    man cameron nw sux!!

they have equalized with SUDAN in the last min !!!

it appeares tht cameron + us sucks ..

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    Well that was the same team that wiped the floor with Cameroon (in terms of gameplay) more or less.......now we blame him and before that he was irreplaceable.

I agree Tardelli made mistakes, but that's his 4th official match (Sudan's match...Ismail Youssef) and he seems to be correcting his mistakes. He needs to be given the chance to do what he can. But I'll say it again, our players hold 80% of the responsibility. I mean Tardelli can't step in and teach them how to tackle El-Taeb or put the ball in the net. He can't keep babying them and tell them "it's ok.....just hold your nerves and play...don't lose hope yet." They need to be able to cope with each game and perform their duties. A coach can only do so much.
    I may agree with you that a caoch can't be doing all things in the game..he's not responsible when a player wastes a chance and so .. But when a coach spends MOST of his time in Italy and he misses the league games and so....what do u call him !!!

He always come a week before the game and choose the players BLINDLY and then he plays the game and then go back to italy...is that a way that a coach can manage his team !!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I agree Tardelli made mistakes, but that's his 4th official match (Sudan's match...Ismail Youssef) and he seems to be correcting his mistakes. He needs to be given the chance to do what he can.
    Egypt sacks Tardelli

Egypt has sacked 1982 World Cup winner Marco Tardelli as national team coach following last Saturday's World Cup qualifying loss in Lybia, the Egyptian Football Association announced on Monday.

Tardelli was appointed Egypt boss in May with a specific purpose of getting The Pharaohs to Germany 2006, but fourth place in the African Zone qualifying Group 4 with seven points from five games was simply not good enough for the 50-year-old's employers.

During Tardelli's seven games at the helm, Egypt won four, drew once and lost twice - but it was the two defeats on the road to the World Cup that ultimately cost the Italian his job.

Just hours before his sacking, Tardelli had said he wanted to see out his contract, which expired after the 2006 African Nations Cup finals in Egypt.

Jul 19, 2003
    Egypt's FA is the cause of our misery. If things were run right we would've seen ourselves in the WC everytime.

This is really sad. For the first time in years our team looked like a TEAM, with a very attractive offensive style. The guy might've made mistakes but you could definitely see him learning from them. Best of luck to him and thanks EFA for wasting our dreams. :groan: I don't have a clue who's gonna coach us now. :(

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    Egypt's FA is the cause of our misery. If things were run right we would've seen ourselves in the WC everytime.
    that's what made me sick...Essam Abdel-Men'em is supposed to be a man who knows what he's doing !!!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    el Jawhary(sorry wrong spelling),was doing great with the eygptian NT IIRC,could someone tell me why he was fired?:confused:

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    el Jawhary(sorry wrong spelling),was doing great with the eygptian NT IIRC,could someone tell me why he was fired?:confused:
    to tell you the truth my freind....El-Gohary has trained our NT alot in the last 14 years .. since 1990 till now....he always come and train and then get fired and so on...this was done about 4 or 5 times as i remember.

and now , he's training Jordan's team and he's doing so good with them and I don't think he will leave them to train our team AGAIN

Jul 19, 2003
    The reason he's fired everytime is because he plays to not lose, and not to win. His defensive game is excellent, but he's very hardcore in that aspect. I don't care who coaches us now......our EFA is a joke and unless some kind of revolution happens we'll keep going through this same scenario.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    next qualifiers ?

13 of oct : Kuwait Vs china

china is normal team with great physical conditions and pace , tacticly poor .

kuwait have small team team with young players without experience and not that good

if kuwait win this match they would go to next round

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)