Arabic Football (1 Viewer)

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    u r kina right, buit man we beat cameron with ease,, we should easily win the lebya game.

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    hossam k,but we should play with mido and belal upfront and the king artist ABO TREKA must play.

Jul 19, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
    hossam k,but we should play with mido and belal upfront and the king artist ABO TREKA must play.
    Only strikers called up were Abo Greisha, Amr Zaki, and Tamer Adel. Abo Treika too, but hopefully he plays behind them.

@ fred, according to BBC, he will, but neither El-Masly nor Montaser will play.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    oh yeah,i know about El Masly,its a shame he couldnt complete the transfer taking him to el Ahly:down:,that would have really helped develop his skills.

btw,i havent seen much of Amr Zaki,but from what i've seen of him he's a great striker:cool:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    interesting,although i must say the libyan press are getting a bit over themselves since drawing with Cameroon 0-0 and beating Benin 4-1.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    yeah...it seems like they don't see us having any chance. I just hope we see a CLEAN game from both sides.......unlike those with our "other" North African brothers .
    yes algeria especially,a shame really(algerina fans):down:

Jul 19, 2003
    Predicted line-up:

------------------------El-Sayyed-------------------------

Adel---------Gomaa--------Besheer---------Shady(Abdallah)

-------------Fathi---------------Shawqi (Ghali)-------------

Ahmed Hassan--------------------------------------Mostafa

---------------------------------Abo Treika----------------

---------------------Zaki----------------------------------

What about Libya? You know?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    no sorry,i dont really know much about our NT,i've only started watching them closely recently,so i'm not that good with them:embarass:;)

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    Egypt vs. Lybia tonight at 7 pm Cairo Time

GO EGYPT...WE NEED A WIN TONIGHT

Amr Zaki and Abo-Treika must start the game

Jul 19, 2003
    Gutted...........absolutely devastated.

We had no answer for Tarek El-Taeb. I don't know why Fathi wasn't told to man-mark him as he did with Ismaily vs. Sfaxien and completely paralyzed him. The wasted chances is a disease that will never leave us........Abu Trieka was non-existant and Ahmed Hassan was disgusting.

PK not awarded in the dying minutes, but I shouldn't blame our loss on that. We should've killed the game much earlier.........we deserve what we got. Knowing our EFA, Tardelli will probably be fired and someone like Farouk Ga3far might take over........they have no patience and they do not realize that it's mostly the players screwing us over year by year with their weak mentalities.....and not the coach.

Congrats Libya...............Goodbye 2006.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    hard luck Amr,Mohammad and Freddy,generally it was an entertaining match,Tarek El Tayeb was class as usual:cool:

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    We played a Crappy game in the first half...got better in the second half...wasted Many chances and Lybia scored from a counter-attack in the last 5 minutes

that's the summery of the game...CRAP,isn't it !!

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40
    tht sox

y didnt a7med fat7 play as a right back :wallbang:

he is the bets we got

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)