and in short time i see him one of our best players
in many games i see him one of our best players
dont forget he is still very young..
but i believe he will be our next davids
just give him time to het more experience
u ppl really lack patience..

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 26, 2003
i think that Appiah is very talented and let us not forget only 23 when i am right!!! before the season everybody said oh good signing now most say he is not good!! i think that he started well but he lost a little bit his form, and it was a problem that he didn't score for us till he is a juvetino!!!

I think that there is a hugh pressure on Appiah everyone expects from him to be the next davids but he is not the next Davids and also no replacement and will never be, he is another kind of player and i think we should start to think about future and the time without Davids and with Appiah!!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
yeah, his general skills need work. no one is going to replace davids, just like no one has replaced zidane yet. as usual, you have to find different ways in terms of tactics to replace great players.

nedved replaced zidane, he isnt the same type of player, but his qualities have changed juve and we were still successful.

OP
bahraini

bahraini

May 20, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    i think there will never be a 100% replacement for any player in this world. but we can bring new players and start a new way.
    cuz we cant depend only on one way of playing, or one player
    ironicly, nedved is more successful with juve than zidan..
    while he is not same as him...
    but he could create his own way to help the team..
    and why appiah should replace davids..
    lets think positive , and lets say lets him be better
    and help us with his abilities and creat away that he can give us
    his best:D

Aug 1, 2003
    IMO he's okay. He did quite well in Brescia, but he seemed to struggle a bit at Juventus. There were times where he played shite, but this is his first season and the whole team was (is) playing shit so I can't really blame him. I think he has the potential to be a valuable assett, but let me just say he can't be the pitbull :)

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    I know Appiah is young but at the end of the day, for a club like Juve, that is no excuse. They are expected to win every year, they can't afford to play players who aren't yet good enough - when they do (like this season), it's not surprising we are pretty much out of all competitions.

If he is in the starting 11 - he should produce the goods.

Having said that, he's not the only one who has been rubbish.

Sep 14, 2003
    What is disappointing is that he started the season so well few. We must remember that he's far from the finished product. That said, he's not worthy of a starting place at the moment.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    yes, that's true holdon...he was good at the start of the season and at some pre-season matches...i don't know what the hell happened to him:fero:

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    At the start of the season, when we were killing everyone, I don't see anyone blaming Legro and Appiah. Its only that we're playing bad and many injjuries, pressure is on these new players!
    Trust me, they will play better once our whole team starts playing well again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)