Anyone know where to get this CHAMPIONSHIP shirt from? (7 Viewers)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

I ordered mine on 22nd of May, and still haven't got anything...

Are you sure you've made your order successfully?? Got confirmations thru email and stuff??

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
I ordered the Campioni shirt from Juvestore, and the damn shipping is $30 freakin dollars !!!:fero::fero::fero:

The shipping costs MORE than the shirt :confused:

Someone please explain to me WHY it costs 30 bucks to send a t-shirt from Italy to the USA ??

Its not like I ordered a piano, or something
The send the stuff thru fedex and that's why it's so damn expensive!

And trhey charge according to weight also. But they have a minimal charge even you are ordering the lightest thing.

So for you , 1 T-shirt= 30 Euros.

one ruler = 30 Euros.

So if you are ordering 2 T-shirts the shipping will still be 30 Euros.

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Want to hear something cool? During the celebrations, trophy ceremony at the Delle Alpi on Sunday. All the players had JUSTDOIT 28 on the back of their shirts..lovely.

OP
ADP Timers

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #66
    ++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
    Want to hear something cool? During the celebrations, trophy ceremony at the Delle Alpi on Sunday. All the players had JUSTDOIT 28 on the back of their shirts..lovely.
    I saw that in the 15 min long celebration video. VERY COOL.

EVen Capello was wearing it. I want that jersey!!

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++

I saw that in the 15 min long celebration video. VERY COOL.

EVen Capello was wearing it. I want that jersey!!
    You can order that jersey from juvestore.

Do you want to celebrate the victory like the italian champions? Add the home jersey to your basket, click on the "Team" personalization image and choose the writing " 28 Just do it".

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Well -- I'm reporting back, as promised. My very cool 28th Campioni Juve shirt and my Juve campione flag just arrived today from the JuveStore, exactly 18 days after I ordered them (and exactly 19 days after we won the Scudetto ;) ). So use that measure as a guide.

I have to say, for the price you pay for shipping, I expect to get it within a week. Either that or someone is being paid to swim across the Atlantic with my stuff.

But I can't complain, given the alternatives. I'd order again.

^greg

++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Never have before, so I am about to find out myself. I'll report back when anything arrives.

Yeah, yeah -- the 27 Euro I had to pay for shipping over a T-shirt and a championship flag cost almost as much as the items themselves. But I figure that winning the Scudetto isn't the occasion to be a tightwad bargain hunter. And if some of all that money goes to personally line Moggi's pocket, I can't complain too much. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)