Anyone know where to get this CHAMPIONSHIP shirt from? (1 Viewer)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
lucky you!!! :fero:

i can't ask it from my best friend who lives in italy cause he's a milanista and VERY mad at me cause i pissed him off when we won the scudetto :devil: :p

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
My Milan native and milanista buddy here in SF asked me to pick up a Milan campioni d'Italia flag when I was in Milan last May... right after the Milan-Roma Scudetto decider. I need to ask for the return favor this year, so I'll have to ask him when he's flying out to Torino for me. :D

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
The shipping kills you, but I just ordered mine. Hey -- it's the Scudetto!
Have you purchased anything from the Juvestore.com before? And how long does it take for them to deliver?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++
Have you purchased anything from the Juvestore.com before? And how long does it take for them to deliver?
Never have before, so I am about to find out myself. I'll report back when anything arrives.

Yeah, yeah -- the 27 Euro I had to pay for shipping over a T-shirt and a championship flag cost almost as much as the items themselves. But I figure that winning the Scudetto isn't the occasion to be a tightwad bargain hunter. And if some of all that money goes to personally line Moggi's pocket, I can't complain too much. ;)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Its 17 pounds + 10 pounds for shipping = 28 pounds
thats riped off .... i might be able to get them cheaper in hong kong (not counterfeit) i will see

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Boy that third star would look real neat. By the way did you guys realise, Real Madrid are the only team to have won more titles in their own domestic league than Juve has in the Serie A. They have 29.

Ajax 29
Rangers 50
Olimpiakos 32
Anderlecht 26
Celtic 40
real 29

arc

Mar 11, 2004
in the near future, juventus decided not to put our silver stars on the shirt as there is no space for them :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)