Anyone know when CM 03/04 comes out? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Lucio's got amazing attributes, but he's worth too much :down:

The clubs demand too much for their young stars. When they're valued at 8m, i offer 20m and they tell me to fsck off.

++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
mexes is pretty cheap, i got him for 4.5m. and you can get trabelsio for free, his contract expires in january 2004.
Mexes was at Man U the second i started my game, and he's impossible to sign now.

++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
I've bought Lucio for 15 mil €, did a straight swap between Ljungberg and Davids. I sold Thuram to Liverpool for 11 mil, Zala for 5 mil and Iuliano for 6.5 mil to chelsea. I now have 9 mil € to spend, and I'm drawn to both Salih and Giuly.
I also sold Iuliano and Zala for some good money IMO. With that $ I've bought Gronkjaer so far (he's actually very good), which I'm happy with. I've found it impossible to sign Diego, Robinho, Cavenaghi, Tevez, D'Alessandro or any of those other players whose names get thrown up all the time.

Oh yeh, Aimar's minimum release clause is 160,000,000 AUD :eek::eek::eek:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, I've offered around 15 mil € over 18 months For Tevez, Cavenaghi, Diego and I got rejected. I've only got 18 mil in funds. I'm going to wait for it to accumulate, sell Del Piero and Di Vaio at the end of the season and then we're going shoppinf :greedy:

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
gamecopyworld is the best :thumb:

I can post a direct link, because cracks are in no way illegal, unless they're packaged with the original software.

The Patch: http://www.cmfaq.com/cgi-bin/links/SuperLinks.cgi?action=Jump&LID=121
The Crack: http://awpost.com/games/files/dev-c412.rar

EDIT: I forgot that GCW doesn't allow you to link externally, so just go to

http://www.gamecopyworld.com and find it yourselves ya lazy buggers

ok help wanted:

i downloaded all 15 rar's, unrared, opened the cue in nero, burned it, everything's fine. except now it says

"incorrect cd, insert correct cd"

does the crack fix this? or is the crack for something else?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

ok help wanted:

i downloaded all 15 rar's, unrared, opened the cue in nero, burned it, everything's fine. except now it says

"incorrect cd, insert correct cd"

does the crack fix this? or is the crack for something else?

nevermind. what does the patch do? btw the game makes cm4 look like a buggy beta version of this one....

this one's great.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

that strange.. he dont reply my pms too.. :confused: i almost think that he an arrogant stingy lazy bustard..:fero:
Actually, I already replied to Zizou's. I didn't reply to yours at the time, because i wasn't at home. Sorry ;)

Lazy bastard is right, though I wouldn't consider myself arrogant or stingy :)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Hey gray I went to the link you gave me, however there are other games on that page, no cm....so I did a search in there and I only came up with CM demos :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)