Anyone know how many fans Juve has? (1 Viewer)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
We had exact figures posted in one of the threads couple of months ago. I ran a search but didn't find it.

Try searching in the misc soccer section.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I say a good one million in North America added to the 28 million, plus fans in Asia. I say you're looking around 35 million fans.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I know so. I'm thinking at least 500 000 in the States. I know that there's about 10 000 Juve fans in my little town because the Juve Primavera came to the city and played. There were 20 000 people there, and at least half were Juve fans.

Maybe a little less than 1 million, like 850 000.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I personally think it is much less.

To give you an idea, I've been a member of two soccer fan clubs in two huge universities here- in Virginia and New York. Both schools had some 40,000+ students each. In both schools I was the ONLY Juventus fan, even among international students. So, that's a rate of 1 to 80,000.

I am still yet to see a single Juventus fan, other than people on the internet.

A lot of people consider themselves soccer fans/followers, even among Americans, but I doubt there are many Juve fans among them.

My conservative estimate is a maximum of 30,000 Juve fans nationwide.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yesterday I was grabbing a bite at Subway wearing my Juve jersey, and I saw two other guys who didn't come together walk in, both wearing the same thing :eek: Of course both of them weren't authentic :stuckup::D but that had to be the biggest Australian population of Juve fans in one building ever! :)

We stood there lining up, and every few seconds we'd all check out each other's shirts. It was pretty interesting :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)