Anyone know how many fans Juve has? (2 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Yesterday I was grabbing a bite at Subway wearing my Juve jersey, and I saw two other guys who didn't come together walk in, both wearing the same thing :eek: Of course both of them weren't authentic :stuckup::D but that had to be the biggest Australian population of Juve fans in one building ever! :)

We stood there lining up, and every few seconds we'd all check out each other's shirts. It was pretty interesting :LOL:

sure you werent checkin out each other ;) :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Gray, isn't there a large population of Italians in Australia? If you consider that Juventus is Italy's most popular soccer team, and a good 15% (maybe more) are Juventus fans, then at least 5% of Italians living in Australia are Juventus fans or calcio fans in general. There has to be at least 500 000 Italians in Australia. Add that there are other populations who like Juventus, such as yourself, perhaps a few French people in Australia, Spanish, etc...

If you would like a summary of the above, it's just proving that there's more than 6 Juventus fans in Australia. :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

With a population of 3,578,036 I would seriously doubt that :D

Unless you counted yourself several hundred thousand times. :D
i know every1 is gonna doubt that , but wherever you go to leb , you here about juve and del piero , and i mean it , Juventus in lebanon is the most loved club there !

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

i know every1 is gonna doubt that , but wherever you go to leb , you here about juve and del piero , and i mean it , Juventus in lebanon is the most loved club there !
R u talking about the same Lebanon that I live in? I guess u r dreaming :howler:
and that 500 000 was soo funny. am sure u counted many times to be sure :LOL:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
today at school i had a pleasant surprise. i saw a girl with a juve "champions" 2003 t shirt, and a guy with a juve jersey. soccer shirts seem to be getting really popular here, yet most people dont even know where the team theyre supporting is from

Feb 29, 2004
In indonesia we got 4 big supporters club that still active n running.
3 of us merged and become one big Supporters Club.
1 that is left didn't want to merge.

Well since we got 250 mil of population... I think Indonesia alone got more than 1 mil of Juve Fans maybe?

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

Well since we got 250 mil of population... I think Indonesia alone got more than 1 mil of Juve Fans maybe?
wow, maybe we need an institutions to make a survey for that :undecide:
All I know is that Indo-ManU Fans Club and Milanisti Indonesia has lots of members too.

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

Cool :thumb: is it the official Juve Fan Club, did you get the recognitions from Torino? tell us more bout ur it!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Many Juve-fans in sweden too. But mostly Real Madrid and Arsenal And Barca and Milan T__T

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)