Anybody uses SKYPE? (2 Viewers)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Lets ask Burkey if hes up for it

why arent you drinking today Elnie?
Because I am a hero.

Today I went out for a happy hour, had just TWO pitchers of beer (for which I paid $7), and did NOT go out further with my friends.

I came home, all sober, about to start watching National Geographic Channel.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Sounds like a perfect time to start having phone sex :D

haha Im just kidding but I admire your effort not to drink. dont watch the National Geographic channel, though

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Sounds like a perfect time to start having phone sex :D

haha Im just kidding but I admire your effort not to drink. dont watch the National Geographic channel, though
I know, I admire my efforts myself. But seriously, I just had too much during the first three weekends of the semester. I would get wasted every single weekend. This has got to stop. So, me and my class decided to say "NO"!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
I use MSN. No lags and the same quality.
You gotta be kidding... whenever I've tried to use MSN voice chat, it's quite laggy and the sound quality is horribly muffled.

I agree with MSN being better than Skype
It helps if you talk to people :groan:

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
in the past 12 months ill say..

There have been a few really memorable moments. Like last december, my short lived passion with a hot 20 year old. If you want to know further, look in the recent posts in love thread.

There was also seeing really good friends in england in october, had a memorable time. A friends leaving party, which kicked ****ing ass.

Yourself?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
For me probably the fact that I stopped working in industrial construction and went back to school.

But anyways, why is past is more important for you?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Because everything in retrospect seems better. Its nice to look back and have a laugh about a really good evening out, an event at a party etc.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Oh here is a blast from the past right now. What a coincidence, my czech friend who left in the summer comes online now. For like the first time this year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)