any news about Zambro's injury??? (1 Viewer)

OP
Juventino

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    I heard on the Domenica Sportiva last night that it's nothing serious. After Pancaro's withdrawal, Italy can simply not afford to lose Zambrotta too.
    good news! refering the Zambrotta part...
    but still couldn't football italia, Gazzetta dello sport or something write
    something about it???

perhaps I've missed it but some hours ago when I visited gazzetta's
    page they still hadn't any news about Maldini's NO!

Luigi Vampa

Aug 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
    phew! Zambro has really become one of my favs, and the DP link up for Italy is vital.

im hoping that when you say dp youre not referring to del piero. in most cases i would make that assumption but theres no way youre saying that del piero is vital for italy, are you?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Luigi Vampa ] ++
    im hoping that when you say dp youre not referring to del piero. in most cases i would make that assumption but theres no way youre saying that del piero is vital for italy, are you?
    Maybe he was saying that since it looks like Del Piero is going to be a starter, it's vital that his linkup with Bobo and Totti works out.

btw good to see you again :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Mmmm almost nothing, but u know he will be there...well, at leats is very sure.

Lets hope that he will do a ood tournament... but we all know what coulld happen.

Square

Oct 6, 2002
    god im sick and tired of people who say del piero doesnt deserve a place.

WHY DOES CASSANO DESERVE A PLACE? WHY SHOULD A SPOILT NOB LIKE HIM BE PUT IN FRONT A TEAM PLAYER LIKE DEL PIERO?

why should someone who has scored vital goals in qualifying for euro 2004, when no one else, including totti, could pull it out of the hat, be dropped for a player whos inexperienced and hasnt achieved anything?!

and del pieros in good form, with full fitness. and links up better with totti and vieri then cassano does.

plus del piero and zomba on the left have much more of a connection then zomba and cassano.

some people have VERY short memories.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Luigi Vampa ] ++
    nice to see you too;-)

i dont see dp as a starter. i guess it depends on the formation we play but i think cassano has the edge on him.
    maybe its time to leave this forum!:fero:

your stupid like all milansistis! go away!:fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)