Any followers of the Polish League? (1 Viewer)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    he wasnt released he was made to sit out the remaining of his contract because ajax made a loan offer.

im wondering if he is any good. have you seen him?

Sep 28, 2002
    there's a lot of africans and southern americans coming to eastern europe and north western asia cause they are supposedly talented and cheap. they fail very often but managers keep on buying them.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Yeah but he was a flash in the pan, where is he now? Either on the bench or injured and when he's playing he's hardly decisive.

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
    Kalu UCHE he wasn´t the best on the team but he was getting damn well better and better and thats why ajax wanted him so they could make a star out of him... i´ve seen many of the games he played in but the best midfielder on wisla was definately Kosowski he was bought by kaiserslautern in germany which also has the traitor Pole Miroslav Klose....anyway kosowski wants to come back to or actually just get out of kaiserslautern which is doing poorly in the Deutsches Bundesliga

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    Can someone who follows the polish league or Wiszla Krakow tell me about Uche Kalu?
    I thought that this thread is some joke made by you Lac :dazed:

I'm not follower, but I like to criticise the most spectacular stupid moves, like Wisła's selling Kosowski before this season.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by KOPITE ] ++
    Kalu UCHE he wasn´t the best on the team but he was getting damn well better and better and thats why ajax wanted him so they could make a star out of him... i´ve seen many of the games he played in but the best midfielder on wisla was definately Kosowski he was bought by kaiserslautern in germany which also has the traitor Pole Miroslav Klose....anyway kosowski wants to come back to or actually just get out of kaiserslautern which is doing poorly in the Deutsches Bundesliga
    He wants to be back to Wisła?
    He wanted to go to some German club so much, and now he wanted to be back? :( Of course, cause Kaiserslauten is nothing good, but was he so blind before he went there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)