Antonio Nocerino (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Honestly, I would like to, but the guy looks to have no ability whatsoever. I swear, if I put on 30 pounds and could run for a full 90 minutes, I could take his spot.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Nocerino wll be the captain of Italy at the olympics...Congrats Antonio!We'll regret it sooo much that he leaved...

Here's what Casiraghi said about him:

“Nocerino and Riccardo Montolivo are probably the most important players at Under-23 level in Italy. I am handing the captain’s armband to Nocerino for the Olympics, based on his caps, his effort, charisma and moral fortitude.

“Antonio is crucial and I am really counting on him, especially as he cares a great deal about this contest. He and Riccardo are the players who have already made their senior Italy debuts.”

Sep 26, 2007
Nocerino wll be the captain of Italy at the olympics...Congrats Antonio!We'll regret it sooo much that he leaved...

“Nocerino and Riccardo Montolivo are probably the most important players at Under-23 level in Italy. I am handing the captain’s armband to Nocerino for the Olympics, based on his caps, his effort, charisma and moral fortitude.

“Antonio is crucial and I am really counting on him, especially as he cares a great deal about this contest. He and Riccardo are the players who have already made their senior Italy debuts.”
:weee:

Nocerino definitely deserves it :toast:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

Hopefully Antonio can perform for Italy in the Olympics, this is the perfect chance for him to perform and prove that he can still play at a high level

Sep 26, 2007
No they are just celebrating over in the Amauri thread.

Mark my words, we will regret selling Antonio. He has the talent we just haven't used him correctly. I'm glad he went to Palermo though because that makes it a million times easier for me to keep tabs on him with the 100000000 photos a day they provide of their players.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Nocerino is a useless player, I see little chance of him evolving to something even remotely good. If I was to lable him the new something it would be Blasi.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Noce is a specialized player, what he does there, he has what it takes to learn it how to do it best.
I wish him all the best, but we now have Sissoko...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
No they are just celebrating over in the Amauri thread.

Mark my words, we will regret selling Antonio. He has the talent we just haven't used him correctly. I'm glad he went to Palermo though because that makes it a million times easier for me to keep tabs on him with the 100000000 photos a day they provide of their players.
I totally agree...we may well have given up a gem of a player...and after only 1 season! Sure his performances were not up to scratch but very rarely does a footballer be at his best immediately in a new club...we definitely should have kept Noce for another season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)