Antonio Nocerino (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sin11

Jan 31, 2008
TO: Donna Nocerino
you can change name , i suggest you

DONNA DEL PIERO DONNA Palladino DONNA Giovinco DONNA Trezeguet DONNA Secco DONNA Blanc DONNA Moggi or change name to McDONNA

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I, for one, am sad to see Nocerino go.

I expect him to become a top class destroyer within a couple of seasons.

Sep 26, 2007
i think she likes the way noce looks rather than how he plays. but thats just my guess
I actually got into Nocerino for the way he played since I've surprisingly followed him for about three years and have seen him play in real life. My whole family back in Italy call me donna nocerino. It is actually a real life nickname for me since I was always up to date on everything about him lol. I really thought and still do think he has potential to be a great player for the Azzurri even if everyone here doesn't agree. His looks have always just been icing on the cake for me.

Hmmm, last time I implied something like that, she almost bit my head off.
Yeah because you implied that I want Grosso for his looks. I am not into skinny eyes too close together guys with fangs and horrible hair. I prefer my guys tanned, muscular thighs and forearms with lighter colored hair plus great eyes preferably light like green or blue. Oh I think I just described Nocerino indirectly. I do actually watch football for football contrary to what half of you think becuase if I watched football for looks I would be watching another team like Roma or Reggina and not Juventus since we have probably one of the uglier teams in my opinion.

TO: Donna Nocerino
you can change name , i suggest you

DONNA DEL PIERO DONNA Palladino DONNA Giovinco DONNA Trezeguet DONNA Secco DONNA Blanc DONNA Moggi or change name to McDONNA
No thanks. Those are all horrible names. I've never been a number 1 fan of any of the above.

instead of closing it maybe we should rename it "the official Donnanocerino thread" (double entendre)
Yeah I've always wanted a thread but it might be useless since I won't be around very often come next week.

Who knows maybe Donna Nocerino really Antonio real life girlfriend :rulz:
No thanks. I would never date Nocerino or dream of it ruins the whole idea of the player because guys are just guys in reality. Ain't nothing special about them.

Good luck to Nocerino at Palermo. I'm sure he will do well and prove us all wrong :D

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Yeah because you implied that I want Grosso for his looks. I am not into skinny eyes too close together guys with fangs and horrible hair. I prefer my guys tanned, muscular thighs and forearms with lighter colored hair plus great eyes preferably light like green or blue. Oh I think I just described Nocerino indirectly. I do actually watch football for football contrary to what half of you think becuase if I watched football for looks I would be watching another team like Roma or Reggina and not Juventus since we have probably one of the uglier teams in my opinion.
:lol:

That's a perfect description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)