Antonio Nocerino back to Juve and... (4 Viewers)

Gasbarroni

Accelerati Incredibilus
Dec 15, 2005
Saw him in the U21 games and really liked him. He is a real fighter and yeah maybe even the new and improved version of Gattuso in a couple of years.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Nocerino is set for long term loan to Palermo in a double swoop for Palermo (which includes a permanent transfer of Miccoli)...

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jul5d.html
omg so annoying, 3mil aint a great deal for miccoli especially considering he could have cut a lot more than 3mil off a px and why the hell are we loaning nocerino out? the guy is promising, even a blind man would be able to see that, stick him on the bench and let him learn from tiago, zanetti, tacchi etc. tht would benefit him so much more than playing for crappy palermo

Jun 7, 2003
Miccoli for Just 3 mill. is definitely too little. Look how much we payed for other players or look darren bent or fernando torres the transfer market is expensive and we sell miccoli who is a good player for only 3mill. secco dissepoints me again.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Miccoli for Just 3 mill. is definitely too little. Look how much we payed for other players or look darren bent or fernando torres the transfer market is expensive and we sell miccoli who is a good player for only 3mill. secco dissepoints me again.
:agree: exactly, even kapo was sold for 3million, are we really saying that kapo is worth as much as miccoli, a player who has impressed on the european stage? its ridiculous

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
3 is not much ..... but maybe this mean that we will get barzagli for a lower price especiallly than now there are some offers for boumsong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)