Antonio Conte (28 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Bring this guy here. Without cl, victory in serie a is guaranteed next season. and we need to win above everything else right now.
The funny thing is, Conte is exactly what this club needs right now. Where Juve is at is where Conte is at his best. Juve needs a culture change and the players need a major kick in the ass. Conte might be the best turnaround coach in the world.

The problem is, once he turns a team around and there are expectations, things all fall apart.

So hiring Conte and signing him to a 4 year contract would be flushing 2 years of money down the toilet, because he'll never last the duration of the contract.

But theoretically, Conte + Juve for 1 year would be a match made in heaven.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
dude he is so coming back as juve manager. these interviews, the all star match.

now that agnelli gone, he has no reason to say no. he is 100% next juve manager if he is still available once allegri is fired end of season

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
dude he is so coming back as juve manager. these interviews, the all star match.

now that agnelli gone, he has no reason to say no. he is 100% next juve manager if he is still available once allegri is fired end of season
next coach or not, he's leaving some doors open either way: "roma and napoli are certainly two places i'd love to experience some day"

such a die hard juventino, adorable :touched: he's just a guy looking for a job.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
next coach or not, he's leaving some doors open either way: "roma and napoli are certainly two places i'd love to experience some day"

such a die hard juventino, adorable :touched: he's just a guy looking for a job.

Yep, he's a dude who has burned every bridge in EPL and wore out his welcome at every stop and thought his genius would have clubs begging for his signature.

Turns out, he's the one begging for a job instead of the embarrassment of getting paid 250k wages to manage in Serie B and re-start his management career due to being a fucking moron. Or fucking off to some second tier league like Turkey to manage.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

i don't understand. he's supposed to not look for job?

can you please explain why you think looking for employment is a bad thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 26)