Antonio Conte (32 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why are Allegris apologists most vocal in this thread today?!
Why do you bring up Allegri every two minutes in a thread no one was talking about him in. A little obsessed? :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Your brain is fucked up same like your throat.
I hate Conte, coaching merda can't be forgiven.
Problem is that your peanut brain can't comprehend that hating on Allegri doesn't mean wanting Conte to coach Juve.
Mental illness

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
When a Conte team messes up it’s his fault.

When an Allegri team messes up it’s the players, Tici, JJ medical, football heritage, refs, bad luck :lol:

In reality it’s mostly football heritage of Contes choice of clubs more than anything and the system he defaults to.

He picks teams that are in a build stage again and again and he sets them up in rigid systems which are optimized to the local league style of play but don’t flex well in Europe where it’s all about killer instinct and improvising against a style of opponent that’s very different from what they face locally. His teams rarely surprise opponents in Europe.

yesterday we saw him make changes very late into the game as we’ve seen in his previous clubs and we also saw Spurs doing spurs things. I fully expect them to get past the group stage and get top 4 in the league but I don’t think he’ll win any of the big trophies because City have a far more effective system in the league and again Spurs will be Spurs.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
When a Conte team messes up it’s his fault.

When an Allegri team messes up it’s the players, Tici, JJ medical, football heritage, refs, bad luck :lol:

In reality it’s mostly football heritage of Contes choice of clubs more than anything and the system he defaults to.

He picks teams that are in a build stage again and again and he sets them up in rigid systems which are optimized to the local league style of play but don’t flex well in Europe where it’s all about killer instinct and improvising against a style of opponent that’s very different from what they face locally. His teams rarely surprise opponents in Europe.

yesterday we saw him make changes very late into the game as we’ve seen in his previous clubs and we also saw Spurs doing spurs things. I fully expect them to get past the group stage and get top 4 in the league but I don’t think he’ll win any of the big trophies because City have a far more effective system in the league and again Spurs will be Spurs.
Right :lol2:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
This arsehole could have been our Ferguson or Simeone or Stein.

If he'd have been more open to learning and improving while here and less focused on Theo Walcott he could have worked on his weaknesses and still been our manager and a fan favourite, instead of a sad memory

Aug 2, 2005
This arsehole could have been our Ferguson or Simeone or Stein.

If he'd have been more open to learning and improving while here and less focused on Theo Walcott he could have worked on his weaknesses and still been our manager and a fan favourite, instead of a sad memory
Yup..
I dont care he made the middle finger to Management.. that looked personal issues between him and Agnelli

But it is like a married couple for years.. and got divorced for lack of passion after long years.. and then he goes to marry a woman.. his ex most hated friend"

Inexcusable..

I would still take him.. business wise.. no emotions attached

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Yup..
I dont care he made the middle finger to Management.. that looked personal issues between him and Agnelli

But it is like a married couple for years.. and got divorced for lack of passion after long years.. and then he goes to marry a woman.. his ex most hated friend"

Inexcusable..

I would still take him.. business wise.. no emotions attached

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
I don't think you could hire Conte for Juventus without any emotions involved, though.

I'd only take him back if he held a press conference and admitted fault with the whole 100 Euro nonsense, and apologised for managing Inter. Like he did when he became Italy manager and said all that pish about 'my ban made me grow' etc. Everything he did from that summer onwards was a massive fuck you not just to Agnelli but to this club and its fans.

None of this ^^ will happen, and so Conte can stay the fuck away

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
They really are the comedy relief in this dark times. Watching them jumping the sinking ship or hiding under the rock (Most Moronic) is so satisfying.
And fuck traitor Conte and fuck clown pretending to be coach Allegri!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)