Antonio Conte (49 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
no way, how he behaved when leaving and after he joined Inter he doesnt deserve the legend section.

Also if he is hired at Real, how long does it take for him to get fired? My wild guess is that he wont be there for longer than 6 months. Though he will suceed at Spurs if he goes there.
He'll complain at Spurs because of the lack of funds. He'll do the same at Real.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This guy has made a successful brand. He picks teams that sacrifice their child for a league title, and makes them competent, and then leaves for the next adventure. Spurs is ideal for him. Actually EPL is full of ideal teams for him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
There is no debate, he went to our biggest rivals, and acted like a classless cunt afterwards. He won't ever return so he won't ever redeem himself either. Lowest section of the history please, lock the thread and let him rot there

May 23, 2013
This guy actually robbed us of a three way between him, Allegri and Mourinho. What an f'ing shame!

- - - Updated - - -

Had he stayed then next season's title race between Juve and Inter would have been the most hyped one since I don't even know when. You'd probably have to go back to the 2012 race with Milan to find something that amazing and ironically that was contested between Allegri and Conte as well.

Jun 6, 2015
Made an account on FIF just to read the Conte bread.

Pure golden meltdown :touched: they've already accepted they're going back to their meme era.
Will depend a lot on who they sell. I think Marotta did well to get a replacement whose tactics should fit their team well. I'm personally not sure the implosion everyone is expecting is going to happen or at least not as dramatic of an implosion. I remember when Conte left us everyone went in to panic mode as well.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Will depend a lot on who they sell. I think Marotta did well to get a replacement whose tactics should fit their team well. I'm personally not sure the implosion everyone is expecting is going to happen or at least not as dramatic of an implosion. I remember when Conte left us everyone went in to panic mode as well.
I doubt Inter have to sell a lot of crucial guys, if they sell Lautaro for serious money + reduce their wage bill by offloading guys like Sanchez, Vidal, Eriksen, their core stays more or less intact.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Agree. I don't see them collapsing either even with some big sales. Look at the competition ahead of them... That Milan team still looks mediocre, Napoli are an unknown quantity and the likes of Roma and Lazio are unpredictable.
I think they'll make top 4 comfortably and maybe by next year, they'll manage to find a new owner.
I highly doubt they're going to fall into irrelevancy again from 7-8 years ago.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
IMO they will sell Lautaro and Hakimi. First will got to City for big bucks, the latter is heavily linked to PSG.

That could force them to keep Sanchez and they will need a fullback or two as Young is also close to leaving it seems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)