Antonio Conte (28 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
fuck this conte guy
fuck him for hitting the bar in the 2003 cl final
fuck him for leaving juve in the most gayest way
fuck him to going to merda and winning the scudetto
fuck him i have more real hair on my ass you fucking piece of

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He would so fail at Real Madrid . Imagine him there failing to advance from the CL group stage and winning La Liga with "boring football".
Even La lIga is a doubt IMO, Simeone will outclass Conte. Conte has to rebuild a squad, he might win it in his second season there, if they are patient otherwise nah. Also lets not forget the challenge he took at the clubs. He joined us when we were 7th, Chelsea when they were 10th and Inter when they hadnt won a trophy in over a decade. He likes them underdog challenges, which is why I'm sure he's seriously contemplating hard on whether this is a good move for him.. PSG might not be too difficult, easy league in the bag. Spuds, meh thats an immense challange :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Man United offered Ole a three year extension :lol:
Ole fans have been telling me they've been undefeated away from home and play exciting football which means they have 'hope' and the foundations are set :D. All apparently that was missing was a trophy and he was set to become the next Ferguson!

Whats funny about it is they are waiting to see how he performs at the start of the season, if he starts off shit they'll all call for his head, and then there won't be any decent replacements left.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Ole fans have been telling me they've been undefeated away from home and play exciting football which means they have 'hope' and the foundations are set :D. All apparently that was missing was a trophy and he was set to become the next Ferguson!

Whats funny about it is they are waiting to see how he performs at the start of the season, if he starts off shit they'll all call for his head, and then there won't be any decent replacements left.
Glad we didn't went down that road and sacked Pirlo right away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)