Antonio Conte (229 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I am scared shitless that they will snap Allegri away. He does not have to come back but please no Inter
No way. He’s too smiley smiley these days and we’re in constant contact. He’s ours relax. Paratici gone, Ronaldo soon to go. It’s all falling into place. Inter will probably go for someone shit like S.Inzaghi. Only Inter could win a first Scudetto in years then implode.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I am scared shitless that they will snap Allegri away. He does not have to come back but please no Inter
What incentive does he have to go to Inter when they're cutting back on expenses as much as possible? This year is forgotten. They're back to square one again since they'll be selling some key players. How would such a situation entice Allegri to take up that job? He's no pushover like the Milan days. He's an established elite coach who'll want to restart with a concrete project again.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
What incentive does he have to go to Inter when they're cutting back on expenses as much as possible? This year is forgotten. They're back to square one again since they'll be selling some key players. How would such a situation entice Allegri to take up that job? He's no pushover like the Milan days. He's an established elite coach who'll want to restart with a concrete project again.
I agree in general, or at least hope, but let's say Zidane stays and Allegri does not like conditions presented by Juve. Inter could be his only option. A long shot but I have a bad feeling

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I agree in general, or at least hope, but let's say Zidane stays and Allegri does not like conditions presented by Juve. Inter could be his only option. A long shot but I have a bad feeling
I don't understand this argument. How can Allegri not like conditions presented at Juve? He just got Tici's head on a silver plate - that means Allegri won. AA has just admitted he made a mistake and Allegri is the one that's stronger out of the whole affair.

Inter has nothing to offer for Allegri. A downsizing project? It's good for Inzaghi, because that Inter will still be an improvement from Lazio. For Allegri it's as much 'meh' as it is for Conte.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 221)