Antonio Conte (48 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 6, 2015
Don't give the man too much credit.

If it ends, we ended it ourselves.
Not that I completely disagree with that but Inter have taken big leaps forward during his time there.

During their last season with Spallo in 2018/19 they finished with 69 points, last season they finished with 82 points and this season they are currently on pace to finish on ≈88 points.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Not that I completely disagree with that but Inter have taken big leaps forward during his time there.

During their last season with Spallo in 2018/19 they finished with 69 points, last season they finished with 82 points and this season they are currently on pace to finish on ≈88 points.
Yeah, agreed. Let's say we did a good job helping them.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I dont expect any loyalty in modern football. There is too much money in circulation, so expecting from someone to uphold the standards that belonged to different era, will lead to frustration. I simply dislike this guy in a way Id dislike any inter coach/player/personell/cleaning lady that moans 24/7. Also that victim mentality, "everyone is there to get us", is off putting.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Conte is a great motivator and organizer of chaos and a great builder of foundation to build a team on but that's it, end of his ability..he is like a truck, strong in the first 3 gears and then no more gears, you are at maximum speed..a one demensional mind who will play the exact same way..that's why that repetition is so effective against lesser teams in the league and might win the league at merda this year or next but he doesn't have the mind to ever be a name in CL where it counts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)