Antonio Conte (142 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That 2014 season should have been a clear sign that he was not suited for Europe. He struggled with a midfield of Pogba, Pirlo, Vidal and Marchesio.
Actually we went out because of this random coin toss of a match as the fog with Galatasaray should have had this game postponed but I agree he should have done better on the other games.

Anyway glad to see Inter on a brink of elimination but it doesnt change much for our need to be stronger.

Mar 10, 2009
Actually we went out because of this random coin toss of a match as the fog with Galatasaray should have had this game postponed but I agree he should have done better on the other games.

Anyway glad to see Inter on a brink of elimination but it doesnt change much for our need to be stronger.

We should not have been put in that position in the first place. Also, in the same season we got knocked out against Benfica.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
“We are talking about two teams on different levels. Real Madrid dominated this competition in recent years and are always protagonists. We are just glancing in.

What a joke of a statement. Real Madrid were absolutely there for the taking tonight with their omissions.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
“We are talking about two teams on different levels. Real Madrid dominated this competition in recent years and are always protagonists. We are just glancing in.

What a joke of a statement. Real Madrid were absolutely there for the taking tonight with their omissions.
Don't forget Real Madrid have important technical qualities.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018

:rofl: :rofl:

COVID affected Shaktar beat them but yeah, Real are on another level :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Hahahahaha Cunte used to say similar shit after embarrassing himself in europe with Juve too

- - - Updated - - -

I like him. But I have to say, he probably has the worst European record of any "top level" coach. Truly embarrassing going out of this group.
Top level? No joke Sarri is a level above Cunte and I still think hes shit.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
His CL record right now is: 32 games, 11 wins 10 draws and 11 losses. A win percentage of just 34%

Even Sarri has a better CL-record with 22 games and 11 wins (also 8 losses though)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 139)