Antonio Conte (61 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Cant win in Europe. Its not the case of inexpirience, lack of squad quality, ref mistakes, bad luck, etc... I dont think the tactics are an issue or player selection either. The underdog mentality, the inferiority complex when he faces European teams are detrimental and are taking toll on player's confidence. I recall what Allegri said when he took over, how the team was low on confidence and players were scared even when facing teams like Malmo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"We played with the right intensity, with the right commitment, as a big team."

"We dominated and we were not lucky. We had some chances to score, we played a very good game in both phases."

"...Don’t forget Shakhtar have important technical qualities."

“...Don’t forget this was the fourth game in ten days."

"...We begun this cycle of matches with six people who had caught Covid, plus the injured ones, which means we had to do without eight players."

"...I am not looking for excuses."

:lol3:

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
"Inter are on the right track"

Yeah, the Europa League.
They could actually win the EL

- - - Updated - - -

"We played with the right intensity, with the right commitment, as a big team."

"We dominated and we were not lucky. We had some chances to score, we played a very good game in both phases."

"...Don’t forget Shakhtar have important technical qualities."

“...Don’t forget this was the fourth game in ten days."

"...We begun this cycle of matches with six people who had caught Covid, plus the injured ones, which means we had to do without eight players."

"...I am not looking for excuses."

:lol3:
Dominated?! When did this happen?! I watched the game and Inter played on the counters.
Im surprised he didnt complain about the first goal - It was actually a valid claim..

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
In Shakthar game? they completely dominated them, Shakthar was probably scared after their last game in EL. They are dominating their opponents but its doesnt matter if u are not getting the results.
Whats new to me is Contes words, usually he would say he doesnt care about style as they didnt get the result he wanted, but now he seems to be happy just with the style. I dont know what changed in him, but its quite funny seeing him beign happy with loose to Real, because they played well.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
In Shakthar game? they completely dominated them, Shakthar was probably scared after their last game in EL. They are dominating their opponents but its doesnt matter if u are not getting the results.
Whats new to me is Contes words, usually he would say he doesnt care about style as they didnt get the result he wanted, but now he seems to be happy just with the style. I dont know what changed in him, but its quite funny seeing him beign happy with loose to Real, because they played well.
Maybe, but they also decimated by COVID, they play basically anyone who is healthy, don't matter position.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The only difference is that he is embracing his loser mentality instead of faking it or blaming the players

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
The only difference is that he is embracing his loser mentality instead of faking it or blaming the players
No, I think he either has an agreement with their managment that all he has to do is finish top 4 or he doesnt care about them but wont resign from 12m a year. Its fucked up situation for Inter as they are still paying Spalletti, would have to pay 12m to Conte if they fire him and at the same they would have to hire someone new. Pretty sure its the only reason they didnt part ways at the end of last season and Conte behaviour is only proving it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 48)

• Oggy