Antonio Conte (32 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we still take them in the box. or as much as possible we play it positive and try and cross to box in set pieces.

i really think you have forgotten how horrible juve was with corners under conte. the man had pirlo as a set piece taker, with bonucci, chiellini, pogba, llorente to head the ball to in the box. and his strategy was always pass the ball back from pirlo to lichsteiner and barzagli. every single time.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I just don't.

WTF is his problem? They improved, squad and point wise, why all the drama? Such a needy bitch.
He’s mentally unstable. Who else is going to give him that salary? He’s got everything to lose while a better coach (Max) is available.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I’m going to root for them to each EL final. I’m genuinely terrified of the prospect of Max to Inda.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Thinking about this, he wouldn't even be satisfied with Real Madrid job considering how much they have spent in recent years and on what kind of players. Mostly talented youngsters and hardly any galactico stars.

Just stay away from this guy. I know Sarri is far from perfect but this guy wouldn't be a solution to anything.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
two one-trick ponies, both have a stubborn personality, conte is a better motivator, sarri's only system is more modern than conte's sole idea, meh. sarri is cheaper, can bottle a league, and better at cup formats, conte is a proven serial scudetto winner, but a mediocre cup coach at best.

a challenging wank either way :shifty:
:grin:

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t remember him being this much of a cunt at Juve, at least not in his first two years.
You don't remember him dipping on Juve 2 days into preseason? Can you get any "cuntier" than that?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
we still take them in the box. or as much as possible we play it positive and try and cross to box in set pieces.

i really think you have forgotten how horrible juve was with corners under conte. the man had pirlo as a set piece taker, with bonucci, chiellini, pogba, llorente to head the ball to in the box. and his strategy was always pass the ball back from pirlo to lichsteiner and barzagli. every single time.
:gsol: To prevent counterattacks :gsol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Thinking about this, he wouldn't even be satisfied with Real Madrid job considering how much they have spent in recent years and on what kind of players. Mostly talented youngsters and hardly any galactico stars.

Just stay away from this guy. I know Sarri is far from perfect but this guy wouldn't be a solution to anything.
Maybe City or PSG he'd be happy. PSG would be an awful job for him to take, from their perspective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)