Antonio Conte (17 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Id take him over Sarri, he's obviously among the best coaches available when it comes to delivering results in league, but cant see it happening (AA accepting him back) + he seems broken, he has entered a bitter phase in his career like Mourinho post Real.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'd pick neither given the choice. But lol at picking Sarri over Conte. Sarri is being carried. His style of play made us lose to Lyon. Even personality wise at least Conte is not a bum. Only problems with Conte is his outbursts, Sarri matches him in whining (without raging). Conte improves his teams, not Sarri.

Sarri is being carried out there we were shite.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
so if it comes down to it Tuz...

Sarri or Conte?
two one-trick ponies, both have a stubborn personality, conte is a better motivator, sarri's only system is more modern than conte's sole idea, meh. sarri is cheaper, can bottle a league, and better at cup formats, conte is a proven serial scudetto winner, but a mediocre cup coach at best.

a challenging wank either way :shifty:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Id take him over Sarri, he's obviously among the best coaches available when it comes to delivering results in league, but cant see it happening (AA accepting him back) + he seems broken, he has entered a bitter phase in his career like Mourinho post Real.
Oh please. Conte, love him and all, will complain 9 months in that he can't dine on €10 at a €100 restaurant and complain he's no longer motivated.

This guy has the commitment of my ass to toilet paper brands.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
so if it comes down to it Tuz...

Sarri or Conte?
Purely for the sporting project in place right now and the players we've brought in? Sarri is a no brainer

Conte's methods are easier to understand and implement in the short run and a greater motivator, but I just don't think this current squad suits Conte's needs and no doubt he'll cry off after a year or two and its back to year zero again.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Conte`s rumors are only because what he said. I think it would be a surprise not to see a link to his return.. Journalism create speculations..
The bad news is that Sarri might continue.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
He's committing himself to Inter's so-called project because he doesn't want to resign and walk away with nothing. He will force them to fire him so he can get paid. Pulled off the same shit at Chelsea.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He's committing himself to Inter's so-called project because he doesn't want to resign and walk away with nothing. He will force them to fire him so he can get paid. Pulled off the same shit at Chelsea.
The difference here is that Chelsea wanted to fire him anyway. I doubt Marotta wanted to do the same before his outburst this Saturday.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i just want to see conte as juve manager right now. why?

it would be so much fun watching ronaldo's meltdown (and this forum) to bentancur and dybala taking corners only to pass it right to our own penalty box, instead of opponents

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)