Antonio Conte (119 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
conte and cl :shifty:

just some remarks:
- he finished 3rd in the cl group with more or less the same team (morata vs vucinic+quagliarella, evra vs peluso) we played a final with an other coach
- he sacrificed our el campaign and the chance of playing a cup final at home turf for the useless points record
- he didn't win a single cup with juve while having the strongest squad
- he bottled inda's progression in the cl vs barcelona b playing for nothing and one of the praha teams i don't even remember

his cup record speaks volumes. his strongest achievement in any cup competition is the euro cup run with italy, otherwise he's been nothing short of mediocre or weak.
Sparta Prague.

Don't forget that 45 min collapse against Dortmund where they served up the triplete after going 2-0 down :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
conte and cl :shifty:

just some remarks:
- he finished 3rd in the cl group with more or less the same team (morata vs vucinic+quagliarella, evra vs peluso) we played a final with an other coach
- he sacrificed our el campaign and the chance of playing a cup final at home turf for the useless points record
- he didn't win a single cup with juve while having the strongest squad
- he bottled inda's progression in the cl vs barcelona b playing for nothing and one of the praha teams i don't even remember

his cup record speaks volumes. his strongest achievement in any cup competition is the euro cup run with italy, otherwise he's been nothing short of mediocre or weak.
Yeah sure.. not going to argue.. this is my opinion..
Unfortunately i dont have time to keep writing and justifying my point and why i think he will deliver.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I doubt he'll leave himself though, he's making 11M per year in Milan. There's no European elite club (well Barca maybe) in search of a new manager that could match his salary.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
In general Conte super easily, no brainer.

But as our only two choices for coach right now?

tenor.gif
Even with the way he left? right into preseason? Now he is acting like a bitch at Inter too? He really is a baby BUT..and a very big BUT...what if his issue was always with Marotta? two clubs he hasn't been happy and both had Marotta there. :boh:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
what if his issue was always with Marotta? two clubs he hasn't been happy and both had Marotta there. :boh:

200.gif

BULLSHIT Hustini, I CALL BULLSHIT! I cant believe you tried going there even for a second :p

Your honour, I give you exzibit A) B) C) AND D) (I save exzibit E, when he had complete meltdowns in Azzurri, for another time)

BlueHarmoniousIcterinewarbler-size_restricted.gif

UntriedEvergreenLice-max-1mb.gif

case-closed.gif

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Even with the way he left? right into preseason? Now he is acting like a bitch at Inter too? He really is a baby BUT..and a very big BUT...what if his issue was always with Marotta? two clubs he hasn't been happy and both had Marotta there. :boh:
If he had issues with beppe why go there in the first place . Beppe was already there when he arrived. Maybe he has with ausillo.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
200.gif

BULLSHIT Hustini, I CALL BULLSHIT! I cant believe you tried going there even for a second :p

Your honour, I give you exzibit A) B) C) AND D) (I save exzibit E, when he had complete meltdowns in Azzurri, for another time)

BlueHarmoniousIcterinewarbler-size_restricted.gif

UntriedEvergreenLice-max-1mb.gif

case-closed.gif
And this goes back to my first point, why take him back even after all of his hissy fits? Is it worth it because people hate Sarri that much?

Doesn't seem like a viable option IMO. Let him sulk somewhere in obscurity for all I care. Would rather keep Sarri. Also, My Cousin Vinnie is a great movie. loved him in that movie.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And this goes back to my first point, why take him back even after all of his hissy fits? Is it worth it because people hate Sarri that much?

Doesn't seem like a viable option IMO. Let him sulk somewhere in obscurity for all I care. Would rather keep Sarri. Also, My Cousin Vinnie is a great movie. loved him in that movie.

I wouldnt take him back lol maybe missunderstood my joking post :D As a coach Conte is easily and defenitely better then Sarri, in general. But if our only two choices are between those two, I rather cry in a corner then answer that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 111)