Antonio Conte (17 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Hopefully they skip straight to Sarri

So what is he even mad about? has it been confirmed that it is transfer policy?
Something about not getting protection from the club, not exactly protection from what tbh :lol: but claims to have been eating shit for months for it :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe delivers the goods.
even gave him his favourite Chelsea player in victor fucking moses :lol: still he whines

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Yea that is why I am asking. I don't know what "eating shit for months" is supposed to mean?

Were the press mean to him?
I think he means refs were being unfair against them and Inter dind't do shit about it.

- - - Updated - - -

WOW

Edit: @X Æ A-12
Instead, he used his post-match interviews to rail against the club hierarchy, claiming they gave him and the team “zero protection” from media attacks and would not be put in that position again.

WTF is wrong with him, how can a club protect you from media. They can write whatever shit they want.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Any Cache he had as a coach will be thrown out the window if he quits after 1 year, where they finished in 2nd place at his first year at the club. No one will want to hire someone who just bails the minute they don't allegedly get their way. This will be the 3rd job in a row.
No big club will ever hire him for sure, and no small club can ever afford to meet his excessive demands.

Watch him fuck off to China for a big payday

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Isn't Inter paying him something like 12 million a year net? That is going to be a very expensive buy-out.
"Conte was sacked as Chelsea manager on 13 July 2018 and was replaced by Maurizio Sarri .[75] During this period, the club is said to have lost £26.6m only in paying off compensation to Conte, his team, and legal fees, as per the Chelsea's latest accounts "

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
"Conte was sacked as Chelsea manager on 13 July 2018 and was replaced by Maurizio Sarri .[75] During this period, the club is said to have lost £26.6m only in paying off compensation to Conte, his team, and legal fees, as per the Chelsea's latest accounts "
Yeah I remember. It was such a shit show. He actually showed up to training camp after Chelsea told him he’s not welcomed. Hopefully he pulls off same shit with Inter.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yea that is why I am asking. I don't know what "eating shit for months" is supposed to mean?

Were the press mean to him?
The 10 euro takeaway was shit?

Honestly, I'm not entirely sure what he's moaning about, some say it has something to do with what spalletti said about a mole in the group, others that the signing of Eriksen irritated Cunte as he wanted Vidal instead.

But really if its the latter, it really shows how stubborn he is. As we said back in January, if you're paying Eriksen those sort of wages, you can't not play him

What I don't get is if he left Juve because of the lack of adequate signings given who was in charge of the transfers then and now at inter.

He probably thought "Sunning group? I've got Carte blanche when it comes to transfers"

As Matt Damon once Said in the movie Ford Vs Ferrari - "They told me I had Carte blanche... I looked it up, it's French for horseshit"

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If he manages to do that at inda ,he should be put back in the legends section. Agent Antonio, making his undercover move.
Also if he really wants to get fired he should say in every interview. " Freedom for Hong Kong " or "Free the Uyghurs" and in the next second his outta there .

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2006
Don't want him back. I don't know what Inter did exactly, but its another shit-show and I don't think the chinese(or anyone else for that matter) will stand for it. I don't think Conte can complain, unless they were expecting him to win the CL next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)