Antonio Conte (69 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I've never been close to Juventus, I never received a call.

hmm, so we didn't at least inquire about his availability? based on what we've been hearing about how Sarri happened, we must've had some sort of plan B, apparently not Conte though

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
man literally has no shame celebrating against his home town club like that, hopefully he gets brought down to earth sooner rather than later and see that miserable twat throw his toys out the pram again when he bemoans not getting the players he wanted.
i hope icardi becomes even more disruptive to that team

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
man literally has no shame celebrating against his home town club like that, hopefully he gets brought down to earth sooner rather than later and see that miserable twat throw his toys out the pram again when he bemoans not getting the players he wanted.
i hope icardi becomes even more disruptive to that team
I don't get it. He's from Lecce and celebrating a goal like he had just won the WC. Just like I don't understand a Juve legend accepting an Inter job.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I don't agree relegating his legend status, but I have to say him celebrating Inter goals looks so bizarre lol. Can't wait for the match against him.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Allegri doesn't know u exist son, no reason to ride his D like this.
its ok to not appreciate euromaxx or his style. people have different opinions but your campaign against a Juve legend, one of its most successful ever managers, is a bit much.

maybe you could cool it and just appreciate that your boy Sarri is now in charge?

May 23, 2013
How retarded do you have to be to post complete shit like that about a club legend coach who just won this team 11 trophies in 5 years and brought us back to European relevance. :lol:
it's just fun seeing obsessed autistic D riders such as yourselves freaking out every-time I post about this guy. :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

its ok to not appreciate euromaxx or his style. people have different opinions but your campaign against a Juve legend, one of its most successful ever managers, is a bit much.

maybe you could cool it and just appreciate that your boy Sarri is now in charge?
Fair enough:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)