Antonio Conte (34 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
None of that shit matters when you switch sides, it's like saying benedict arnold bravely fought for the Continental army and almost sacrificed his leg while doing so, oh then it should be ok for him to just commit treason. i have nothing but contempt for conte.
I agree. I don't like the move and I'm very disappointed. But I still can't bring myself to hate him for now, maybe that will change later on.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
None of that shit matters when you switch sides, it's like saying benedict arnold bravely fought for the Continental army and almost sacrificed his leg while doing so, oh then it should be ok for him to just commit treason. i have nothing but contempt for conte.
This is football afterall. Prolly wont be civilian casualties on either end. :p I resent his move but I can separate his time here and what will happen from now on.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I expect around 7 weeks until they start to drop points and fall off big time. Thet will easily finish top 3 though
depends a lot on how it goes with their transfers, it looks bad for them right now.

deals for Dzeko, Barella, Lukaku are stuck, offloading Radja, Icardi is not going as planned and it's already second week of July, the preparations for next season are here. if Ausilio and Beppe don't deliver, Conte will have big problems piecing together a team in August/September and they might drop points right away from week 1 :D

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Conte is saying he expected that he already has center forwards he asked for in preseason. HE forgot how Marotta operates. And I'm so glad he already started throwing shade at the club publicly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)