Antonio Conte (51 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
uuh yuck seeing the announcement and his smug face sitting in the car, while the merda emblem is shown straight after. Disgusting, still can't get to dislike him.. not yet anyway.

On the positive, we finally have competition in the title race.
Positive? If we hire Sarri we can say goodbye to the title race. To Inter of all clubs against Conte just to rub it in our faces.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You act like calciopoli didn't happen, like Juventus didn't lose billions of euros, like Juventus wasn't destroyed, and all of this were done by the people of inter , and now Juventus legend gonna help them to try to dethrone Juventus and to win them more silverware, you are either dumb or your brain is dead
:yawn:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Am I the only one who's looking forward to a bit more competition? Don't get me wrong he's an idiot for joining them but at the end of the day watching games on a Sunday will be worthwhile, as long as we win the thing of course.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Just a matter of time when he'll say we have 2 scudetti less.

He has just signed for inter and even now his comments make throw up. I don't hate him like some people do but I'm sure after some time I will.
I wouldn't put it past him. He signed on with FIGC even after they banned him and we stood by him. He dodged the question when it was asked when he was the Azzurri coach iirc.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Am I the only one who's looking forward to a bit more competition? Don't get me wrong he's an idiot for joining them but at the end of the day watching games on a Sunday will be worthwhile, as long as we win the thing of course.
It's badly needed in Serie A, we need competition to elevate the level of the league. I'm a bit worried Conte might do too well there and especially since we are sort of in the unknown without a coach so it will be an interesting season

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I dont get it really. I know its about money and you have to live off of something and Conte is a professional, but there are some things that you simply can not do. If he was just a Juve manager at some point in history and now goes to inter, i would have been ok with it. But he was with us as a player for like 10 years, a captain for 9 of them maybe, he was a Juve playing legend and now he does this??? You cant get over it. I am "just" a Juve fan, i have never had any benefit from this club, never got payed by the club while Conte has earned his bread here, Juve gave him a chance and he became a legend.... How will he be able to forget all that? How will he celebrate inter's potential success? How will he celebrate the goals that inter will score next season, how will his heart let him do it? I mean, its inter, for Gods sake. How will he feel any joy while being in inter, our BIGGEST and MOST HATED rival in history?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Who the FUCK are you to decide who is and who is not a Juve fan?
It's extremely petty to forget everything he's done for Juve in the good times and the bad times, the current 8 years of success we have had are all from his foundations as manager whether you like it or not.

Nothing he does at Merda will ever remove the history he made with us as a player and a manager and I will always be thankful for what he's given to this club

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
It's badly needed in Serie A, we need competition to elevate the level of the league. I'm a bit worried Conte might do too well there and especially since we are sort of in the unknown without a coach so it will be an interesting season
What worries me is the way how he could replicate what he did with Italy to Inter. Made a bunch of nobodies look like superstars. Hell he even made Giaccherini look like De Bruyne! Imagine what he could do with this squad. We'd be in some serious competition and it could provide a distraction to our CL campaign. But then again, maybe this is what this league needs.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
There is one question that started bothering me in the last 15 minutes. If conte was a Juve player in 2006, and he was 29 years old with a couple of good years left in him, would he have abandoned ship?

Sep 13, 2015
Stop with that "we should be grateful" nonsense. Of course we are grateful but respect works both ways.

Why isn't he grateful for having the opportunity to play for Juventus, be a captain of Juventus, be a coach of Juventus and win so many trophies?

Inter tried to delete our history. Have you seen the utter hate and despise in their eyes when they talk about Juventus? They wish to see our club burn to the ground ffs.

Conte already has a great reputation as a coach and he could've signed elsewhere. But signing for Inter and talking about the rich history of the club is like taking a p*ss all over the Juventus fans who adore you and your values as a human being.

Respect works both ways and it was a d*ck move to sign for the rival club who spit on the history of the club that supported you and made you famous.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's extremely petty to forget everything he's done for Juve in the good times and the bad times, the current 8 years of success we have had are all from his foundations as manager whether you like it or not.

Nothing he does at Merda will ever remove the history he made with us as a player and a manager and I will always be thankful for what he's given to this club
That still doesn't answer my question, who the FUCK are you to decide what makes a Juve fan and what not? Spare me the details and tell me who the FUCK you are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)