Antonio Conte (117 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
This piece of shit is dead to me.

Sucks that he’s going to win with Inter and rub it in our faces. Yuck.
No worries, with Pep we're winning it all.

Inter is still being inter. There were better coaches over there, with better squads and they bottled it. I just hope we won't show up for Icardi, let that cunt be their problem.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
"A new chapter in my life is beginning, I'm really excited," commented Antonio Conte, Inter's new Coach. "Through my work, I'll try to repay all of the trust that the President and directors have placed in me. I have chosen Inter because of the Club it is, because of the project's sound basis and how ambitious it is. Because of Inter's history. I was struck by the Club's transparency and the desire to bring Inter back to where it belongs."

- Inters official website

I feel sick. What a turd this guy is.

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
Tbh, I think removing Conte from Legend section is a bit silly.

He's still one of the greatest players/coaches in Juventus history.

Conte deserves massive respect & appreciation for what he has done for this club.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Anyone who signs that Petition is not a juve fan.
yeah, you're the best man to tell anyone who's a juve fan.

okay, conte cocksuckers, here's one for you:
https://www.inter.it/en/news/67905/antonio-conte-will-be-inter-s-new

Hard work and sweat, unity of purpose and identity. Something which Italy's National Team displayed in the 2016 European Championship. Conte's Italy, who were knocked out on penalties by Germany, thrilled and brought an entire nation together. He's also left his mark abroad: he won the Premier League during his first season in England.

like his juve past never existed. inda is right for once.

- - - Updated - - -

Does Lippi still have his star? ⭐️
only players have stars.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
As a die hard Juve fan since 1983, I feel betrayed by Conte. Having said that, I am also cognizant of the fact that he has a wife and kids. And quite honestly, how many of us will refuse a $10 million check.

Speaking as a fan again: unlike Conte, even Mourinho showed more loyalty to his old club, Inter, and refused to join us.
Thanks for use big words cuz we all know for sure now on this thread is gonna be needy of that, just cursing

Mou words were just bluffing IMO, if we really try I'm quite confident he would come, not that I want it in anyway BTW

I agree "a man gotta eat" @DAiDEViL

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe, Conte... what's next for Merda? Nedved? Buffon? I really hate these losers

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

Hard work and sweat, unity of purpose and identity. Something which Italy's National Team displayed in the 2016 European Championship. Conte's Italy, who were knocked out on penalties by Germany, thrilled and brought an entire nation together. He's also left his mark abroad: he won the Premier League during his first season in England.

- - - Updated - - -

only players have stars.
Wow, really? I Didn’t know that. I thought you get a star if you achieve greatness.

Jan 22, 2016
This guy and Marotta Both acted like they were true Juventini back then, but as soon the first offer came from that piece of a shit club they jumped the ship and joined them.

And people here believe like there were no clubs in the world these 2 could joine, unless it's name is shinter. lol

We will smash the shit of them again and more reason to hate that club and enjoy our 9th scudetto.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

only players have stars.
I cant read this with a straight face on. Feels like trolling.

Attachments

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Just a matter of time when he'll say we have 2 scudetti less.

He has just signed for inter and even now his comments make throw up. I don't hate him like some people do but I'm sure after some time I will.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
uuh yuck seeing the announcement and his smug face sitting in the car, while the merda emblem is shown straight after. Disgusting, still can't get to dislike him.. not yet anyway.

On the positive, we finally have competition in the title race.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)