Antonio Conte (100 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I am excited to see him fail at Inter :baus: :tup:
Nah. With him, Inter is automatically #2 in Italy with everything to win tbh. Conte in no way will be worse than Spaletti.
If we keep this old squad and keep on being decimated by injuries, we could be in for a shock defeat to scudetto race. Godin - Skriniar at the back look very good, while for us Chiellini will be one year older, could play even less if Allegri and his staff remain here. I fail to see which defender we could buy that would be of Chiellini's level. Manolas kind of players won't cut it.
Our midfield sucks too. I know that Inter has nothing to brag about but you just know that Conte will make Nainggolan play well again. For us, we need something more than Ramsey, who will be injured half the season with Allegri's staff. We need to spend but in order to do so, we need to sacrifice some players, so our mercato has to be smart enough to fix things that have been broken for years (midfield obviously but now the defense needs strengthening too).

It's obvious that by now our players are disinterested when it comes to Serie A, while shitting their pants in CL in crucial moments (or key player being injured.out of form).
Conte is perfect for them, for us not at all. We need to keep pushing for the CL, Inter will try to benefit from that for sure by focusing on SA.
We'll probably win it again but we could finally get a serious competitor for the title. You just have that feeling Inter won't care about CL next season, it'll be all about the SA for them.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Oh hell do well at inter
Sad thing is that he would. If there is one coach I wouldnt want coaching Inter its him... and next in line would be someone like Pep because they can give a team a very specific identity and style that is very effective in league competitions.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Sad thing is that he would. If there is one coach I wouldnt want coaching Inter its him... and next in line would be someone like Pep because they can give a team a very specific identity and style that is very effective in league competitions.
What's your opinion on him probably going to Inter?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
But the point is to dominate Europe
We missed the Zidane boat unfortunately. Allegri cant do it, and no other coach have really dominated Europe.

- - - Updated - - -

What's your opinion on him probably going to Inter?
Would suck really bad because he'd make them into a team and would tarnish his legacy with us completely. I dont think they have the resources or experience to compete with us no matter who are the coaches of each side but I can see them over take Napoli under him.

I very much rather he goes to Milan and rebuild them than Inter. At least the rivalry there doesnt involve calciopoli and both teams are historically huge and have their weight in Europe.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Conte would do well with the limited squad
Pep would flop do hard at Inter imo, they wont be able to sign the players he wants, hes gonna have to play Tiki-Taka with Candreva :lol: , You give Pep a team with resources he will get results (domestically), i wouldnt trust with with a limited resource squad

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So what? Guardiola only becomes successful when able to buy an all new team

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He still hasn't forgiven him for how his tenure ended. It his prerogative as President of the club.

- - - Updated - - -

The wounds must be really deep for Agnelli to not even consider a return of a Juve figure who is a legend as a coach and player. A pick that the majority of fans (especially in Italy) would be satisfied with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 100)