Antonio Conte (35 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Mourinho on 'match-fixing' Conte
By Football Italia staff

Jose Mourinho hit back at Antonio Conte, as the war of words between Manchester United and Chelsea escalated. “I’ll never be banned for match-fixing.” :lol:

The situation between the two men has never been calm, but it hit new peaks over the last 24 hours.

First Mourinho criticised Coaches for acting like “clowns” on the touchline and many thought it was a reference to Conte and Jurgen Klopp.

The Italian replied in today’s Press conference, suggesting former Inter boss Mou had acted worse than anyone and was suffering from “senile dementia, when you forget what you do in the past.”

After Manchester United’s FA Cup victory over Derby County this evening, the Portuguese boss hit back again with full force.

“I don’t need the Chelsea manager to say I made mistakes in the past and will in future. What I will say is I will never be banned for match-fixing.”

This is a reference to the four-month ban Conte was given by the Italian authorities in the summer of 2012.

He was not charged with match-fixing, but rather the lesser charge of not alerting the authorities to a potential fix while he was the Coach of Siena in the 2010-11 Serie B season.

Conte initially accepted advice from his legal team to take a plea bargain and accept a three-month ban, but the Federal Prosecutor’s deal was wiped out by the Disciplinary Commission, who instead imposed a 10-month ban in August 2012.

He lodged an appeal and professed his innocence, with the ban reduced to four months in October 2012.

The same situation went through a legal court case in 2013 and Conte was initially given a six-month sentence in April 2016, which was then wiped out on appeal when he was cleared of any wrongdoing.
This escalated quick. Conte is going to have murderous thoughts

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You just know Mourinho was saving that one up. He had no fear exchanging words with Conte as he had the trump card all along. He actually has two trump cards if he decides to play the hair transplant one.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I saw the first few episodes from that show. Very fucking weird but it had me laughing
Little Britain is great imo.

- - - Updated - - -

First Mourinho criticised Coaches for acting like “clowns” on the touchline and many thought it was a reference to Conte and Jurgen Klopp.
And he's right.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Before saying the above ^

Conte : "I remember when he offended Claudio Ranieri for his English. Then when Ranieri was sacked, he put on a shirt for Ranieri. He is fake."

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Happy to see Conte throwing punches at Mourinho and not backing down

Mourinho is just scum and it's no surprise he's always the one who gets into arguments with other managers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)