Antonio Conte (116 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 10, 2009
@Hist

My issue is that some members on this site rate him more than Allegri; "bring him back," or "this is Conte's team [Juventus in 2017]," or the classic; "You wouldn't see this under Conte, he knows how to build defences." A side from frustrating fan boys, Conte is a good manager, but he thinks he's better then what he is; believes Juventus weren't good enough to compete for the CL and takes none of the blame for underachieving in Europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
@Hist

My issue is that some members on this site rate him more than Allegri; "bring him back," or "this is Conte's team [Juventus in 2017]," or the classic; "You wouldn't see this under Conte, he knows how to build defences." A side from frustrating fan boys, Conte is a good manager, but he thinks he's better then what he is; believes Juventus weren't good enough to compete for the CL and takes none of the blame for underachieving in Europe.
he misjudged our potential for sure but I also understand why he wanted to go. But then he went on to coach a much weaker squad than the one he left behind at Juve & they didnt give him any money to spend :lol:

Mar 10, 2009
he misjudged our potential for sure but I also understand why he wanted to go. But then he went on to coach a much weaker squad than the one he left behind at Juve & they didnt give him any money to spend :lol:
But the question is, in all honesty, do you still think he's better than Alegri and if so why?

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I'd definitely take Manolas, and even Juan Jesus over Luiz and Cahill. Kolarov and Florenzi arent bad full backs at all either.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry a great deal of people think he sucks in the CL

- - - Updated - - -

Luiz was a panic buy. Cahil is far from a good defender to start in a top team. He wouldnt start for Napoli, Roma or even Milan. The only reason he starts is because he is english.

This really summarizes it
That 3 man defense though.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
nah you got it backwards, Mourinho deserves the snub and Conte is the only man with enough balls in the PL to snub their beloved Jose. He is about as immature and classless a manager as there is who constantly talks shit about other managers. He has previously bad mouthed Conte before for bullshit reasons. Conte acting like that hadn't happened and shaking Mourinho's hand after being insulted, like most of the English cucks who lick Mourinhos asshole and give him a pass on his douchey behavior, would've been the pussy move.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
nah you got it backwards, Mourinho deserves the snub and Conte is the only man with enough balls in the PL to snub their beloved Jose. He is about as immature and classless a manager as there is who constantly talks shit about other managers. He has previously bad mouthed Conte before for bullshit reasons. Conte acting like that hadn't happened and shaking Mourinho's hand after being insulted, like most of the English cucks who lick Mourinhos asshole and give him a pass on his douchey behavior, would've been the pussy move.
If he was the alpha male, he'd go up to Mou, shake that shit gently and look him in the eye while saying nothing and keeping a stone cold look in his face.

Make Mou remember the face. But no, he just ran away.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If he was the alpha male, he'd go up to Mou, shake that shit gently and look him in the eye while saying nothing and keeping a stone cold look in his face.

Make Mou remember the face. But no, he just ran away.
Na what Conte did was fair. Mourinho was a cunt to him in the past so don't even give him the time of day to shake his hand after the match

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Mourinho is such an overrated douchecunt who's been stagnating for a while now. Hopefully he continues to fail in the competitions that matter, celebrating wins in meaningless competitions like "Suck Dong International Cup" in Vietnam.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
A lot of United fans are disillusioned with their shit football, it's not Man Utd's style. Big personality coach but no personality on the field.

They win a bunch of games and those fans go quiet for a bit but really it's been shit football since Mourinho joined, bar the random early games you always get in a season when teams are all over the place in terms of organisation.

Having said that I don't think Conte's football is what they look for, either. The irony is that Guardiola is the perfect Man Utd manager.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
A lot of United fans are disillusioned with their shit football, it's not Man Utd's style. Big personality coach but no personality on the field.

They win a bunch of games and those fans go quiet for a bit but really it's been shit football since Mourinho joined, bar the random early games you always get in a season when teams are all over the place in terms of organisation.

Having said that I don't think Conte's football is what they look for, either. The irony is that Guardiola is the perfect Man Utd manager.
Guardiola is the perfect manager for most top teams.

He improves players attacking game so much it's quite incredible how he gets the best out of players so easily

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:touched: @zizinho

Imo Attacking players don't improve under Pep, They thrive under his style of football.
He focuses on attacking, so of course the attacking players are gonna profit from it and as a result look better than they actually are...Costa and Coman for example.

...But the contrary could be said about defenders under Pep. I don't envy them one bit.

I, for my part, would rather have a well balanced team, like the one he took over from Jupp Heynckes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)