Antonio Conte (40 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

raffaelo1

Jul 2, 2009
to compete in CL and EPL he is going to need a larger squad and a defender or two capable of improving what they have. I think he is counting on both Manchester clubs being stronger next season and knows that Chelsea must improve in order to stay top, especially considering they'll have more games next year
Sure thing, I think he's gonna get money anyway, it was more like a joke :D

raffaelo1

Jul 2, 2009
Mate, you are on a posting spree this year.
@Jem83
Yea :D I joined long time ago but always visited this forum like a reader, let's say like a guest. I've always been "loged out" when i read...so I decided maybe from time to time I can write something, to feel more like a member of Juventus family. I am a fan since 1996....

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Conte is unleashing the fury on Mourinho's ass :lol:

[video=twitter;841385277922922496]https://twitter.com/pathyeshme/status/841385277922922496[/video]

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I was surprised Conte took it so passively when Mou told him off for celebrating, especially when Mou the fucking hypocrite is well known for his celebrations. Conte was just waiting for an opportunity to snap at that fuck and finally got one :lol:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Mou is getting the spanking of a lifetime this season. Last season he did worse than anyone else with a half decent squad while he coached the squad that were and are now again becoming champions. This season he is being spanked consistently and is likely to again finish below Conte (his replacement), Pep (his most hated enemy) and Wenger (the man he mocked all his career). That is not to mention Pochettino and Klop doing better so far too. You'd think he is coaching everton's squad with the results he is achieving not UTD after multiple mega transfers.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
any news on what was the issue here?

i still dig conte's temper during matches.

I read that it was about Utd's players bringing down Hazard every chance they got. Conte accused Mourinho of using it as a tactic. Don't know if it's true or not, just what I read.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It has nothing to do with Eden in my opinion, I am 100% sure Conte was waiting for this to hit back when Mourinho told him off regarding his celebration last time.

I saw this coming.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It has nothing to do with Eden in my opinion, I am 100% sure Conte was waiting for this to hit back when Mourinho told him off regarding his celebration last time.

I saw this coming.
:agree: conte is playing mind games, trying to spur the fans and the team on. The fact that its mourinho his going to the extra level. Gotta admit though chelsea fans are really poor in creating an atmosphere, the few thousand away fans were loud throughout the game. Pathetic. Nothing new of course a lot of club fans go to stamford bridge doing the same but you would rarely see that at Anfield or Trafford. I guess history speaks volumes.

Oct 31, 2016
any news on what was the issue here?

i still dig conte's temper during matches.

Mourinho instructed his players to disrupt every Chelsea attack with fouls especially on Hazard and Willian, hence he put Phil Jones and Darmian to closely man mark the two. Conte on the sidelines saw this and was asking for a yellow card for every foul. Mourinho became frustrated, hence his reaction, but Conte did not buy any of this, you can see him in the video shouting "play the ball" at Mourinho.

Just before Herrera got sent off, Phil Jones fouled Hazard and Michael Oliver the ref called United's captain, Smalling, and told him "No more fouls, enough is enough, the next player to foul Hazard gets a yellow card." Seconds after that, Herrera fouls Hazard and he's sent off.

:agree: conte is playing mind games, trying to spur the fans and the team on. The fact that its mourinho his going to the extra level. Gotta admit though chelsea fans are really poor in creating an atmosphere, the few thousand away fans were loud throughout the game. Pathetic. Nothing new of course a lot of club fans go to stamford bridge doing the same but you would rarely see that at Anfield or Trafford. I guess history speaks volumes.
I'm having a laugh, stop watching all the Youtube videos. You could hear the Burnley fans at the week-end singing "Is this a library?" at Anfield and it was only a handful of them.

In the FA Cup 20% of the stadium capacity is given to the away fans. There was 9000 United fans last night, the ones that go with the team for every away match. The same atmosphere you'd have got had Chelsea brought the away fans at Old Trafford, or Arsenal their away fans at Anfield. You can't judge a fan base in England by their home matches as there is a lot of tourists these days and companies sharing tickets to their employees. Away match days are the real deal and I'm sure you'd change your mind if you'd go to a match with the Chelsea fans. Or you could tune in to the next away game and hear them singing throught the whole match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)