Antonio Conte (102 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
It sucks for you that he had his best performances under Allegri.
And without Conte he'd be a Bari player.

- - - Updated - - -

Easy there. I know you're big fan of Allegri and those 2 years really
flew by but this will be his third year.
We saw who the better coach was every time they faced each other.

But I like Allegri. I am glad he is here.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
lol thats a stupid way of looking at it and not true at all
He sucked and we almost shipped his ass to Zenit for Bruno Alves

:lol: you better hope they'll never meet again. it would just hurt too much to see your mental coach getting outcoached by a proper football coach.
I've seen them face each other over 5 times and Conte destroyed him.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The fact is, Conte constructed a winning unbreakable machine ready for Allegri physically and mentally, Allegri took that machine and upgraded it to perfection. And I don't think Conte is a better coach than Allegri, at least tactically.

The point is though, Conte not being better than Allegri doesn't mean he's not a magnificent coach nor that he lost his status as an absolute Juve legend. And that says a lot about Max himself.

That's why blockheads came up with all the lies, and the ridiculous "two-faced" personality BS :howler:

And that's that.

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
The obvious ones are Löw and Del Bossque. The debatable ones are Deschamps and folks who made it to Euros with a dwarf nation
Löw? The guy who keeps insisting on Götze as a false nine despite him being utter sh!t whenever he even steps on a pitch? Are you talking about the same Löw who keeps calling Schürrle and Podolski despite everything? The guy who decides to play crosses into the box while having only Götze there and while keeping Mario Gomez on the bench? :'D Lol, Löw stinks.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Löw? The guy who keeps insisting on Götze as a false nine despite him being utter sh!t whenever he even steps on a pitch? Are you talking about the same Löw who keeps calling Schürrle and Podolski despite everything? The guy who decides to play crosses into the box while having only Götze there and while keeping Mario Gomez on the bench? :'D Lol, Löw stinks.
opinion dismissed

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
opinion dismissed
Yeah, well.... that's like the only thing Götze has done for the last 3 years, almost literally. Löw had an extremely talented Germany + luck (he only moved Lahm back to RB when he had too).

What Conte is doing with a very limited (except for the Juve core) Italy is much more commendable.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
all this is true. But he still won the World Cup.

What did Conte do so far? No matter who is coaching Italy, i'd always expect them to beat teams like belgium or sweden, and sweden was a lucky win btw.

Italy is quite mediocre at the moment - yes, but You might have been brainwashed by german media, constantly talking about how utter shitty italy are. They just can't wait til Jogi gets his ass handed by italy once again.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He sucked and we almost shipped his ass to Zenit for Bruno Alves
i dont think thats true

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

What did Conte do so far? No matter who is coaching Italy, i'd always expect them to beat teams like belgium or sweden, and sweden was a lucky win btw.

Italy is quite mediocre at the moment - yes, but You might have been brainwashed by german media, constantly talking about how utter shitty italy are. They just can't wait til Jogi gets his ass handed by italy once again.
:tup:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Yeah, it says that you're really a sad for taking this all too personal and insulting others. At least lads at Marotta's thread are trolling 100% of the time with their false worshiping of Beppe. You, Melo and X are serious with all this Conte propaganda, which is indeed cringeworthy. Now, go make another cringy post about Conte, like the obsequious sycophant you are.
:disagree:

- - - Updated - - -

He is performing well above expectations winning two tough games in a row without really being threatened with the only complaint being that the Sweden game was boring football. Pretty good for the worst Italy squad in decades especially that seasoned coaches like Low and Del Bosque are doing worse with infinitely better squads against easier teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)