Antonio Conte (27 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If only he wasn't such a two faced backstabbing guy and didn't leave us all hanging like he did with his tail in between his legs maybe it would be a bit different.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Did somebody say they were going to suck Allegri's cock just because he was hired as Juve's coach? Really? What has the guy done for Juve compared to Conte? Nothing... at all.

We really make a bad name for ourselves just because of our fans. They aren't any different from Barca fans, United fans, Chelsea fans, whatever.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Did somebody say they were going to suck Allegri's cock just because he was hired as Juve's coach? Really? What has the guy done for Juve compared to Conte? Nothing... at all.

We really make a bad name for ourselves just because of our fans. They aren't any different from Barca fans, United fans, Chelsea fans, whatever.
Why didnt chelsea fans do this to Mourinho ?

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Conte: 'Italy deserved victory'
By Football Italia staff

Antonio Conte insisted Italy “deserved the victory” in Bulgaria and he liked the performance in their 2-2 draw.

“In terms of the performance and the chances created, we deserved the victory,” the Coach told Rai Sport.

“It’s a shame, as we achieved the bare minimum with the utmost effort in an arena that is traditionally difficult.

I liked the lads, we dominated the game and they were restricted purely to counter-attacks.

Conte was asked about the extremely tense last 48 hours, which saw controversy with Juventus over Claudio Marchisio’s injury and even death threats. Was he more hurt or disappointed?

“You can make your considerations.”

Italy are now second in Group H on 11 points, while Croatia have 13.

Both Ciro Immobile and Matteo Darmian will be suspended for the trip to Croatia.
yea...sure...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Did somebody say they were going to suck Allegri's $#@! just because he was hired as Juve's coach? Really? What has the guy done for Juve compared to Conte? Nothing... at all.

It's alright that you were so incredibly wrong about Allegri this summer. Your words in the Allegri thread when we hired him:

This is a nightmare of epic proportions. He's worse than Mancini.
:rofl:

Such a nightmare that we have a 14 point lead in the league and are in the CL Quarters.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It's alright that you were so incredibly wrong about Allegri this summer. Your words in the Allegri thread when we hired him:

:rofl:

Such a nightmare that we have a 14 point lead in the league and are in the CL Quarters.
Wrong about what? Allegri was never really that great of a manager, just ask Milan fans. It's not my fault you have a short memory and are disrespecting a Juve legend.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wrong about what? Allegri was never really that great of a manager, just ask Milan fans. It's not my fault you have a short memory and are disrespecting a Juve legend.
Why would I care what Milan fans think. Allegri had his team sold out from under his feet. And they gave him shit for replacement.

Let's see how he does here with a management that actually supports him, before deciding he's not a very good manager.

You said it was a nightmare. I'd say, it's more like a good dream. We're actually doing well in CL, and we're crushing the league.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It was nothing but reasonable to have distrusted Allegri at the moment of his appointment. I am happy that he schooled the critics and convinced everybody but you cannot say that those ppl who were sceptical, disappointed or even mad in summer '14 are incompetent.
As for Conte: Sporting aspects would never destroy a man's legend status in my book, be it poor europe performance or whatnot. On the other hand 3 Scudetti don't make me fade out his anti-juve shots. Maybe I am too juv-emotional but even after being a total coaching failure a Ciro Ferrara is more sympathetic than 3-Scudetti-Conte on a human level.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why would I care what Milan fans think. Allegri had his team sold out from under his feet. And they gave him $#@! for replacement.

Let's see how he does here with a management that actually supports him, before deciding he's not a very good manager.

You said it was a nightmare. I'd say, it's more like a good dream. We're actually doing well in CL, and we're crushing the league.
We were crushing the league with Conte and didn't really figure it out in the CL until Allergi changed the formation. This entire forum was basically calling for the change. Wow, what tactical brilliance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)