Antonio Conte (331 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Average is a bit of an understatement in my eyes. It's just that he's not worldclass anymore, just good, and in all probability not ever going to improve anymore.
Yeah ok, average is probably a bit too much, but my point is that he's not the legendary pirlo anymore. He has those moments of his, but throughout the season and throughout a game you will be getting them fewer and fewer between, while the rest of the time he can be from good to a liability.

What I would use him is in situations where his assets are needed, not like Veratti said that if you're name is Pirlo you have to play, which seems it's the case here if he's healthy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Pirlo is far from an average player and is definitely world class. Sure he is not the same pirlo from 3 years ago but he was already way better than anybody else so that he can lose some of his magic and stay the best. He has been less influential since we changed formation as that gives him a less instrumental role in the team, but throughout our 3-5-2 era he has been the best deep-lying-playmaker in the world. Play to his strengths and you'll get consistent very good performances.

Even in his "average" season and in a formation that exposes his weaknesses and undermine his strengths, he single handedly gave us what 9 points?
Pirlo over verratti anyday as long as its in a 3-5-2.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Pirlo is far from an average player and is definitely world class. Sure he is not the same pirlo from 3 years ago but he was already way better than anybody else so that he can lose some of his magic and stay the best. He has been less influential since we changed formation as that gives him a less instrumental role in the team, but throughout our 3-5-2 era he has been the best deep-lying-playmaker in the world. Play to his strengths and you'll get consistent very good performances.

Even in his "average" season and in a formation that exposes his weaknesses and undermine his strengths, he single handedly gave us what 9 points?
Pirlo over verratti anyday as long as its in a 3-5-2.
Are you calling freekicks as single handedly won points?

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
De Rossi? De Rossi has been terrible for 3 years now.

He got so overrated going off those couple good seasons he had years ago (circa 2008-2011 era), and somehow it still fools people.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Are you calling freekicks as single handedly won points?
Well they are not penalty kicks that any idiot can score are they?

And no, its not just free-kicks.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Conte you piece of trash, why the hell can't you give your main national team players a fucking break and stop bitching about your training camps.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hypocrite, liar, self centered, cunt, massive pile of mule shit. Dude's a world class imposter. Hope italy crashes out in groups stages when you coachc em and if Allegri tales over I hope he wins a tittle fuckin cunt

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
My thoughts exactly. until he is fired after failed campaign and the he moans that his one youth wonderkid from his next team bari is taken too often by azzurri to those camps. Fucking two faced backstabing cunt.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Gentlemen.

Marchisio was injured during warm ups. I don't know how you can pin this on him.

And these are qualifying matches. What was he supposed to do? Was he not supposed to take one of the top Italian Midfielders with him?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
just bad luck, i don't see how any of this is Conte's fault i guess people are just looking for more excuses to hate the guy. Just sucks it had to be international week but Marchisio's injury is attributed by sheer bad luck in a warm up, could have easily happened whilst he was at Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 326)