Antonio Conte (149 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is the biggest BS I've seen in a while... What if Conte buys our stars? He would have a new team and the right to ask for any player he deems fit to help him bring home the objectives of the team he signed for. Isn't it simple? Why should we be offended if he asks for our stars? I think just the opposite - we should be proud that he saw those players as the best of the best.

On the other hand we have our management and a new coach. They have objectives and the coach should clearly state what he needs to meet those objectives. They've asked for an 'yes, man' coach and they've got it, perhaps some of you here are worried by that fact.

Let's be plain: our bosses wanted to run the club 99% so they should be blamed proportionally. If Conte asked for someone, the management delivered on those requests and we didn't achieve our goals - that is the time we should/must blame Conte.
Bingo!

- - - Updated - - -

you can tease me as much as you want but you can easily check that I was the first to write on this forum that Moggi was Allegri's agent. And the news went public in Italy only the day after. My source is the same. And the same guy told me about Tevez and a few other things before they became public so I have no reasons to not trust him. I am 47 and a successful asset manager, I don't really need to bull$#@! on a forum to feel self accomplished.
Got anything good in that portfolio?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
You don't know how management convinced him to stay in May or last year. Maybe they promised to give him specific players or better wages. And then you say he left unprofessionally. That's judging without knowing anything about it. Most of tuz criticized him for applying pussy tactics, long balls, using Bonucci, making late subs, sucking in Europe, for saying we can't compete with big teams or we don't have money etc. . They should be happy after all. But no they now criticize him for leaving us.
Oh no shit, and you know? :lol:

I'm done talking to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)