Antonio Conte (138 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You mean wasted on free Pogba, Pirlo, Llorente, 9m Tevez, 12m Vidal, etc... He has been awful with our budget.
You only mention the good ones and not the Martinez ones.
But those are irrelevant, when a coach needs a LB and give him Zeglier and 5CMs, this is not a great job, no matter how good those 5 CMs are.
Marotta has only signed opportunity targets, thats why he got them in good prices, but he has failed with consistency to get decent players, in the places we needed them.
No matter how good Pogba and Vidal are, if they are fielded as LBs they will fail.
This is where Marotta has failed...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's amazin. Disappointed to see the same people who followed the conte bandwagon are the same who slander and go against him the moment he leaves us. I have no issues with him gone, whatever it is, he and the board know. Total respect for conte. Yes were in deep shit but the shit we were in before him was deeper and browner. Anyway wish him all the best. Forza conte.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
not half as blind as those who are wishing allegri luck and still sticking by the suicidal terrorist management. I stuck by Conte through thick and thin, and i continue to do so. allegri is nothing to me, yeah he may be the 'manager' now but wearing a Juve suit doesn't make him a Juve manager in my books. Conte's heart pumped black and white. I wouldn't even so much replace Grosso with allegri in the primavera set up!

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
not half as blind as those who are wishing allegri luck and still sticking by the suicidal terrorist management. I stuck by Conte through thick and thin, and i continue to do so. allegri is nothing to me, yeah he may be the 'manager' now but wearing a Juve suit doesn't make him a Juve manager in my books. Conte's heart pumped black and white. I wouldn't even so much replace Grosso with allegri in the primavera set up!
Yet his black and white heart walked out on us soooooo.....

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
If you're a fan of the man and not the club, you are always welcome to use the exit door...

Choose your loyalties wisely.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
the board betrayed him and the fans. i don't buy this bullshit about him lacking motivation. THIS IS ANTONIO FUCKING CONTE we're talking about here. He was a winner as a player and captain, did you see him say "oh im sick of winning the trophies with Juve i want out of this club now" OF COURSE NOT! this bs about having a deal with milan? what sort of sick joke is that? even if it was remotely true it was only because the board failed to deliver on their promises time after time. people forget how andrea (i won't even dare use his surname) fucked Del Piero out of this club, the success Conte brought somewhat masked that disappointment for a time, but now the knives have to come out and seriously question the ambition of this board? to me they seem content with champions league qualification, any silverware is a bonus. ENOUGH WITH THESE DEFEATISTS!!!!! I want a management that has some fucking BALLS!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
His black and white heart also won us 3 scudetto and supercups with records broken... I know I'm stating the obvious but we shouldn't forget and be ungrateful of this mans work. It's his choice if he wants out, coaches come and go but this man brought too much joy in three years. Anyway let's brace ourselves for a bumpy and nauseous ride.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If you're a fan of the man and not the club, you are always welcome to use the exit door...

Choose your loyalties wisely.
andrea does not represent the club I have suffered, loved and cried with for nearly 20 years. in 4 swift hours yesterday all the work Conte did was destroyed just like that? but to hire allegri??? WOW perhaps andrea ought to have a proper stroll through the J museum and fucking come to terms with the true meaning of this club, he is no agnelli to me, he certainly doesn't represent all that Juve stands for, just a puppet with a polished family name.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Who are you to judge what is truth and what is not?

Do not belittle the guy's opinion. You know as much as anybody else about what really forced Conte to make such a difficult decision.
Who are you to tell me I can not. I know that if badass was right with all his praise of Conte he would have not left. If Conte bled black and white and is Juventus as he basically stated. He would have been here through thick and thin ala Sir Alex of Man U instead he left. He didn't just leave he abandoned before his contract was up and at the beginning of training. Where's the grinta? Oh wait that's just for the players. He can whine and bitch and leave everyone high and dry and were supposed to blow him

- - - Updated - - -

His black and white heart also won us 3 scudetto and supercups with records broken... I know I'm stating the obvious but we shouldn't forget and be ungrateful of this mans work. It's his choice if he wants out, coaches come and go but this man brought too much joy in three years. Anyway let's brace ourselves for a bumpy and nauseous ride.
Yes and yet that's all marred by he's walking away

- - - Updated - - -

andrea does not represent the club I have suffered, loved and cried with for nearly 20 years. in 4 swift hours yesterday all the work Conte did was destroyed just like that? but to hire allegri??? WOW perhaps andrea ought to have a proper stroll through the J museum and $#@!ing come to terms with the true meaning of this club, he is no agnelli to me, he certainly doesn't represent all that Juve stands for, just a puppet with a polished family name.
Yet Andrea is still here, along with Nedved and everyone else, only one who abandoned ship....Conte

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 135)