Antonio Conte (85 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I would have nothing but respect for Conte if he left in May.

He knew very well our financial limitations and the craziness of the current transfer market. If there was any doubt, he should have left while giving Juventus time to rebuild.

He left us in a dire situation. Which is so not professional. You have your beef with the management, fine. But he promised the fans a strong Juve and he left us with this shit.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

He knew very well our financial limitations and the craziness of the current transfer market. If there was any doubt, he should have left while giving Juventus time to rebuild.

He left us in a dire situation. Which is so not professional. You have you need with the management, fine. But he promised the fans a strong Juve and he left us with this shit.
:tup:

If he left in may, i would have thanked him for what he gave us and wished him all the luck.

Right now, he stabbed us

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
All I know is, if any club can handle a crisis, it's us. We've pulled ourselves back up from truly dark moments before, when everyone were celebrating our demise and said we were down and out.

This is devastating news, but we will get back on track. Forza Juve!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Who are we even going to buy now? :lol:

Evra if we're lucky

Maybe raid Atalanta for Bonaventura?

For a second I thought Juve were back and we had ambition again. Apparently we lack so much ambition that a Juve legend and coach was scared off by it.

Fast forward 2 years from now, if we're no better off than Inter and Milan are I want Agnelli fucking out.
sorry, thats bullshit

Our team was more then good enough for the QF last year, and we were going to improve the bench and add options for wingers

He should have stayed and proven that his failure in the CL was down to bad luck and circumstances, and not lack of talent.

- - - Updated - - -

All I know is, if any club can handle a crisis, it's us. We've pulled ourselves back up from truly dark moments before, when everyone were celebrating our demise and said we were down and out.

jem :heart:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
:tup:

If he left in may, i would have thanked him for what he gave us and wished him all the luck.

Right now, he stabbed us
How can you be so sure that he stabbed us and we didnt stabbed him?
He asked for 2 players that would allow him to change our formation. Maybe Marotta has just failed once again...

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
it really is astounding the amount of people who question conte's commitment? are yous serious?? are you sure you were here the last 3 years? watch the video of him resigning if your memories are so bad.
Why do you bother discussing with them? Most of the them wanted Conte out after CL. But now they are saying he should have stayed.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Best poster. Always so immensely comforting :heart:

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011

He left us in a dire situation. Which is so not professional. You have you need with the management, fine. But he promised the fans a strong Juve and he left us with this $#@!.
we are over hyping the financial situation. They cried to us about the financial situation when we were playing in the old stadium. They told us, "when we have our own stadium everything will change, we will be rich and be able to buy big talents. They said big words like TOP PLAYER.." Then they said "when we qualify for the CL we will have more money"... Then they said "when we get a sponsor for the stadium we will have more money". Then they said :"when the museum opens we will have more money". WHERE IS THE MONEY???
Money is great but team management and direction are as important. Look at what Atletico Madrid did this year, what Benfica did to us with a fraction of our budget and most impressive what Borussia Dortmund did, not only becoming a great team but also helping their national team by using young German players who ultimately became World Champs! What is Juve trying to do? Begging Real for an overrated young spanish player..... our direction is off, Conte has been crying about it for the past 2 seasons and he finally had enough!

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
sorry, thats bull$#@!

Our team was more then good enough for the QF last year, and we were going to improve the bench and add options for wingers

He should have stayed and proven that his failure in the CL was down to bad luck and circumstances, and not lack of talent.

- - - Updated - - -

jem :heart:

Why the fuck was our team 'more than good enough'

I don't give a shit how we look on paper. You don't have 'bad luck' in every single damn match you play.

Luck is such a pathetic cop out excuse. It's not luck that we play in slow motion, can't deal with pressure and collapse against inferior teams just because we have absolutely zero attacking threat in Europe with our disgusting lack of pace and indirect play.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why the fuck was our team 'more than good enough'

I don't give a shit how we look on paper. You don't have 'bad luck' in every single damn match you play.

Luck is such a pathetic cop out excuse. It's not luck that we play in slow motion, can't deal with pressure and collapse against inferior teams just because we have absolutely zero attacking threat in Europe with our disgusting lack of pace and indirect play.
Why ? Because the year before we got past a group with Chelsea and Shaktar that was harder, with a lesser team, especially in attack.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'd take Capello out of all the mentioned names so far, but no shot he comes. Isn't he making like 11m a year in Russia?

It'll be Allegri, if not him, then Sinisa.

Ffs.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005

He left us in a dire situation. Which is so not professional. You have your beef with the management, fine. But he promised the fans a strong Juve and he left us with this shit.
:agree:

No matter who's fault it is, Juventus is the one who got the worse end of this saga.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

Jem your word's are like after-sun lotion on a sunburn.

Comforting temporarily, but this shit is gonna sting for awhile yet.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I'm sorry, all in all, I can't forgive Conte for this, even if he was disrespected by the management, he just destroyed the season for the players and the fans, just to make a point to the management.

This will set Juve back for 2-3 seasons at least before the management wake up to themselves and try to do something. Even then, there's no guarantee they're intelligent enough to take the right steps.

We will see an emphatic collapse this coming season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 82)