Antonio Conte (371 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nope, I am just too smart bro. Way smarter than you, that's why you can't understand my point. It's ok, we are in the minority, most people are dumb idiots like you. ;)
I must apologize, I momentarily forgot that you haven't quite evolved to the status of modern man yet. As a member of the early hominids, you'd likely be considered a genius. I'm interested though... Which stage? Homo erectus? Have you learned to walk on two legs yet? Do you dwell in a cave or a tree? Have you discovered the wonders of fire?

Does this movie bring back memories?

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
I must apologize, I momentarily forgot that you haven't quite evolved to the status of modern man yet. As a member of the early hominids, you'd likely be considered a genius. I'm interested though... Which stage? Homo erectus? Have you learned to walk on two legs yet? Do you dwell in a cave or a tree? Have you discovered the wonders of fire?

Does this movie bring back memories?

Yes and no.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Your post and your arguments were so stupid that I couldn't bother to reply to them. But there you go(as much as I can remember of your post)

1. I didn't watch the match against Copenhagen (why should I anyway?), but I did watch highlights of it. I remember us missing a lot of opportunities, but that's part of our overall game and it is something that the coach is responsible for too. It's not like this was the only match in which we were poor at finishing. The goal which we conceded was a typical 'Conte' goal because we are very weak at set pieces both in defence and attack. So who is responsible for that? Again the simple fact that we couldn't beat probably the weakest team in the CL was humiliating in itself and there's no excuse for that. Btw we beat them in Italy with two penalties.
2. The fact that you bring up the Gala game at home is pathetic in itself. You even try to justify our typically mediocre display with some stats that don't mean anything. I watched the game and we didn't have a lot of clear opportunities, one of our goals was a penalty and the other was from a cross. Overall we played very bad and chaotic and the score was fair imo. I remember Manicini (yes fukin Mancini) tactically outthinking Conte and he had only taken over Gala like 3 or 4 days before the match. And btw Gala was thrashed by RM 6-1 and 4-1 if I believe and lost away to Copenhagen. If you pretend to be a top European team you cannot have problems against such opposition
3. What are your excuses for our performance as a whole in the EL? Why did we get knocked out against Benfica? Did we outshoot them?
:lol: I like how both sides keep saying this to each other.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
There is no direct scientific evidence that proves it isnt. FDA rules the maximum concentration of any substance and their sum at levels wich are impossible to consume without getting issues from the amount of pure liquid you take in first (10+liters).

That counts for every non-alcoholic or cafeine based beverage out there. In the case of the two i just mentionned, the label "consume moderately" is added, because these can cause issues with the substance, before reaching a problematic volume of liquid.

I am willing to go into discussion with anyone who can bring up direct evidence. I'm willing to discuss the effects of any compound that is present in its specific dosage. I'm willing to discuss and compare these dosages to other products a humen digests during the day at various points in his life cycle.
As long as reasonable arguments are brought in, i'm free to take my time and discuss this.

However, i dont have time for idiotic trolling of people who dont have any knowledge about food chemistry, biochemistry, metabolism and the body's organs in general. People, who have no idea how retarded they look when bringing random arguments or shady articles, and draw the wrong conclusions.
I do want to make time for uneducated people who want to know why and how, but i am not going to put anymore time in those that just seek an angle to mock around.

Congratulations to those people, who ruined the gym and fitness thread. You arent just pathogenic, you are the human equivalent of a virus.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Did you watch the match? Nijang missed a 1vs1 in the firts half, if that went in Milan would have progressed.

Besides, you are again generalizing, Conte can't beat Gala, Coppenhagen, Benfica etc., but he would beat Barca in a knockout game.:facepalm2:
Yes, I watched it. And I was actually at the stadium for the first leg match that Milan won 2-0, so everything happened right in front of my face. What I saw was a Barca that didn't show up, not some stroke of tactical genius by Allegri.

And you're putting words in my mouth, I never said Conte definitely would have gotten a result, I said there's a chance he could have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 368)