Antonio Conte (108 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I'm very happy Conte is staying but at the same time I am a bit angry to realise how much crap we have read from so-called experts and journalists. to them we are like sheep, you can feed them everything and they will swallow it. this makes it hard to have a forum if the 'news' we get is false to begin with, I wonder why it is so important to have breaking news, false or not.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I'm very happy Conte is staying but at the same time I am a bit angry to realise how much crap we have read from so-called experts and journalists. to them we are like sheep, you can feed them everything and they will swallow it. this makes it hard to have a forum if the 'news' we get is false to begin with, I wonder why it is so important to have breaking news, false or not.

Sheep don't swallow, trust me

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I kept saying this page after page, 99% of this was all media made drama with over exaggerations and BS

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Why you guys getting excited? All its saying is he will stay for the remainder of his contract, there arent reports of an extension
No new contract just means one thing, it's Mark's fault!

Mark's fault.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Dude, no controversy or drama = no sales = no readers = unemployed journalist.

Once you recognize this, it's easier to swim past all the chum in the water.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 105)