Antonio Conte (159 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

feagojr

l'architetto
May 8, 2014
Juventino[RUS];4548470 said:

Yesterday
I think this is just to see whether we are willing to sell Pogba or Vidal or even both. Dont think Conte would suit premier league football at all. Saying that however if he goes Man Utd he would probably bring them both with him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
"Juve and Conte working towards a solution. Agnelli needs an answer by Monday, and the mercato revolution would take place next summer." CdS
It should be this way.
He needs to be content with the Nanis and the Sanchezes for now. Next mercato we will have to find replacements in a lot of positions anyways and maybe an stellar purchase. Who knows.

Conte needs to focus to at least get to the QF of CL if possible and try different formations with the players we get this mercato. Winning serie A should be a priority too of course.

Thats all i ask.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
He doesn't speak English well enough to take position at very big club from England for example. I doubt he would decide to move to EPL, as communication is focal point of Conte's work.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #33,554
    He doesn't speak English well enough to take position at very big club from England for example. I doubt he would decide to move to EPL, as communication is focal point of Conte's work.
    If we know one thing that's that we'll see Conte leave for a club abroad, he will not stay in Serie A for sure. So learning a new language should not be a problem for him, they all start learning sooner, like Mourinho did.

Yesterday
    Marotta said we'll discuss terms next week with Conte.

As for that meeting, Marotta said he THINKS he was just asking for an advice.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #33,555
    If we know one thing that's that we'll see Conte leave for a club abroad, he will not stay in Serie A for sure. So learning a new language should not be a problem for him, they all start learning sooner, like Mourinho did.

Yesterday
    Marotta said we'll discuss terms next week with Conte.

As for that meeting, Marotta said he THINKS he was just asking for an advice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)