Antonio Conte (161 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Agnelli family are proud people and will not be held ransom by any coach. He's not gonna get them to spend massive amounts on 2-3 world class players just like that, so if that's his ultimatum then yes, he's gone.

Hopefully they can settle on a compromise.
Theyt dont have to pay massive ammount, merely what we usually spend, but instead of 5-6 mediocre players, 2-3 great ones!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Its clear as water that Conte cannot compete with top teams as it is.. but his way of doing things is annoying. He is publicly pressuring the board, thats low.
But well, we also need to know what Agnelli said to him. As i said before... both parts need to give something. Agnelli cannot demand CL glory the way the team is... but come on ...Conte dont go out and say things like this.

Its pretty clear soemthing went wrong between Conte and the Board. No 2 ways about it.

Still... i think Conte is to full of himself and thinks he is better than he in fact is....but if he is gone...what i really fear is that it will drastically change the team atmosphere. Players love him, and most of them have found newlife under Conte.
If he is gone, we will be pressed to find a proper replcamenet.. and on top of that players KNOW that If he left is because he thinks this team will not do good enought next year in the CL. On top of it all..the italian coaches avalable are all rejects-- (we all know the board will try to fill the hole with an italian bastard).

So, my only real good candidate to take us a step ahead would be ANcelotti
Untouchable,especially if he win CL.No way.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Maybe Conte is thinking the same. He's got Agnelli by the balls if this is the case, he'll be obliged to give him the resources he wants otherwise he's off.
Yup. I think Conte will get at least some of his wishes...but the relation with the Juventus owners will go down the drain little by little.

If by some miracle he is not gone this season.... next one he is definitely a goner no matter what happens in the CL.

I can imagine the kind of meeting he will have with agnelli in a couple of days..... oh my i can hear the screams of those 2 already, and Marotta hiding in a corner.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
COUNT MP: "The cycles last on average three years ... I do not want to be like in the coach in the football. Whatever may happen are three wonderful years. Everyone I will always say thank you"

After a three-year cycle in which we have won three league titles and two Super Cups, one from imbattut. A record with the points touching percent share that will be very very hard to overcome, these guys gave their all in three years pushing tablet , do better than what has been done will be difficult. "

Juve and Conte: "I do not know if anyone can imagine this otherwise Juventus. This is' a three-year cycle which gave us great satisfaction, by Andrea Agnelli who wanted me and supported. Marotta and Guild. Cycles have lasting victory three years, we have done something extraordinary. Europe and 'far to capacity and fire mouths and competition. If you tell me that Benfica have smaller budget and I say' sixth in the rankings with teams that are accustomed to 'Europe.

We are in Europe, but there is no desire to wait. The fan wants to win the Champions League, I do not dare to promise anything at this moment it is difficult to think that we can improve, it becomes difficult not to pass Would indeed a hero but as the coach in football ....

Since I was in want and do not want to become the new ... I do everything myself, all c'e'un limit, we will evaluate together with the company in a few days we will make clear in great serenity . Whatever may happen are three wonderful years. All I will always say thank you. I do not know if you can get to the separation, the company knows what I think and maybe we'll go way deeper analysis of thoughts and reflections in a serene way, have been three great years with fans managers, players.

Regardless of whatever happens, whether it remains that go away, hope remains that the friendship and esteem

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
If this team does not want to spend the money, we are fucked. Conte will leave. Vidal will leave. Pogba will leave. No one major will come. We are fucked. This team's management has the mentality of a snail. Yes they have done great things, but they cannot clench their fucking assholes when it comes to spending for investment.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If this team does not want to spend the money, we are $#@!ed. Conte will leave. Vidal will leave. Pogba will leave. No one major will come. We are $#@!ed. This team's management has the mentality of a snail. Yes they have done great things, but they cannot clench their $#@!ing assholes when it comes to spending for investment.
well donate some millions then. easy

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yep, if we don't invest it's not like we just simply won't improve.

We will actually regress. We are in a wonderful position to maintain league dominance for years and build an elite team again so soon after Calciopoli. But if we piss it away because we want to spend as little money as possible then i'll be beyond mad.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
And wait few years to win something.Changing one idiot to another,well,not an idiot exactly but nearly.It will be painful.See what Conte is saying."This thing goes in cycles",which means this cycle is over.
I completely disagree with this cycle thing, sure we're unlikely to win another league next year. But what team wins for in a row? I reckon Conte is scared of this.

The thing is the team isn't at the end of the cycle. It isn't even complete, simply we have to evolve. When we do we'll benefit in Europe from it and still be the team to beat in the league.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Why peeps keep on thinking that players will leave after Conte? Juve is a football institution and many coaches were here before Antonio and many more will be. I'd be sad if her were to leave, but at the same time little bit enthused by a new challenge; as long as the likes of Mancini or Spaletti stay away. I'd welcome Prandelli though, excellent manager.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yep, if we don't invest it's not like we just simply won't improve.

We will actually regress. We are in a wonderful position to maintain league dominance for years and build an elite team again so soon after Calciopoli. But if we piss it away because we want to spend as little money as possible then i'll be beyond mad.
The thing is, im pretty sure the board will invest... but not in the players Conte will demand. Im pretty sure it is going like this
Agnelli: I want the CL
Conte: OK, give me Cavani then
Agnelli: I cannot, no money (is true), you get Inmobile or Moratta or sanchez.
Conte: No deal. I want Cavani and Suarez, and Falcao.

Both are delusional

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Sure he is a good coach but there are better coaches out there than Conte dont forget that guys. I will be sad to see him leave if he does decide to go but nothing lasts forever guys just ask Man United fans that.

He has helped us become a top team in Italy again and i will always be great full to him for that. We need to move on if he does decide to go and i wish him nothing but the best where ever he goes except if he goes to Merda then i will wish him the worst.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I completely disagree with this cycle thing, sure we're unlikely to win another league next year. But what team wins for in a row? I reckon Conte is scared of this.

The thing is the team isn't at the end of the cycle. It isn't even complete, simply we have to evolve. When we do we'll benefit in Europe from it and still be the team to beat in the league.
Agreed. Totally.

Instead of bitching about not going to win more and not be able to "improve" this sucess mathematically...at least he can focus on what can be done to tweak the team and take the project further in anotehr way possible. This bitching from him is really getting to me.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
:lol: true

But yeah, we need to start spending like a top club if we're to improve. Obviously, oil money splurges are out of the question and rightly so. But if we can't improve the team properly then Conte is absolutely right to leave

However, this cycle nonsense annoys me. There is no mythical power that just comes along every few years and stops you from winning. The same shit was said after our 2nd Scudetto. If you are the top squad in a league, and you keep improving and evolving, you stay on top. It's that simple. If you get comfortable with your status, and add players who can barely make the bench and call it a day then yeah, you will reach a premature end.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The thing is, im pretty sure the board will invest... but not in the players Conte will demand. Im pretty sure it is going like this
Agnelli: I want the CL
Conte: OK, give me Cavani then
Agnelli: I cannot, no money (is true), you get Inmobile or Moratta or sanchez.
Conte: No deal. I want Cavani and Suarez, and Falcao.

Both are delusional
Haha Conte thinks it's impossible to win the CL with this team, well first off use a proper formation and tactics and that way u have a chance like Atletico Madrid. Use pussy tactics and a poor formation with no attacking players and the result is we go out in the group stages.

Conte thinks he couldn't have improved the team in Europe which is a load of bullshit. Let him believe what he wants to. Agnelli should take his head out of his ass now and start bringing some quality players in as well. No more Padoins, Isla's, Bendtners, Anelka's, Osvaldo's, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)